• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Storyshift Chara

Get better then, cause I doubt anyone is gonna come flocking to help you unless you have something to add to the table

Also, rule 14:

No posting about project plans without proof that you have started.

Last edited:

Attachments

• srb20137.gif
    srb20137.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 120
Doesn't really seem like much but close enough I guess

What's the uhh... moveset?

You could try looking them up on the Undertale AU Wiki.

I could

But they could have also just told us right from the start what they can do in detail (and of course show of proof that that started, which they have but it really should've been in the first post from the start) instead

So kindly don't give me that "lol just look it up" stuff alright

I could

But they could have also just told us right from the start what they can do in detail (and of course show of proof that that started, which they have but it really should've been in the first post from the start) instead

So kindly don't give me that "lol just look it up" stuff alright
Ok. Also it wasn't a lol just look it up, it was a genuine suggestion.

...Explain in more detail what those moves acutally do please?

I can sorta guess Knife Throw but what about the rest
Knife Throw Spawns 5 knives at where you're aiming and chaos busters spawns 2 (maybe 1) chaos busters that also aim at the enemy.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back