Still a mystery...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that Knuckles can fly? I know it's just a game, but seriously? He doesn't have wings, so what makes him fly? I've always wondered why...

My theroy is that his Dreadlocks allow him to function in a manner similar to that of a paper plane.

Hey look, it's that fake Heroes manual again!

But seriously. An official explanation has yet to be given. Sonic Team sucks like that.

He is kept aloft by a series of plot holes that have sufficient gravitaional pull to keep him gliding. He almost got launched into space upon Shadow's return in Sonic Heroes

....What? It's as likely a theory as any!

Draykon said:
Hey look, it's that fake Heroes manual again!

Oh, yea.... Knux doesn't even glide in Heroes...
icon_redface.gif
*slappedforsmilie*

Draykon said:
But seriously. An official explanation has yet to be given. Sonic Team sucks like that.
That was an official explanation. Terrible though Heroes may be, it's still canon. That, and I'm almost certain in was mentioned somewhere in Knuckles's bio on Sonic Jam (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Thing is, I've read the Heroes manual, and I don't remember that part. (Or the part saying Shadow isn't an android in that game) If someone can prove that there's another manual, and that it's real, I'll accept both bits of information.

I'll Begin, the Master Emerald is constantly shattered and scattered across the playingfield. How does that give him power?

Draykon said:
Thing is, I've read the Heroes manual, and I don't remember that part. (Or the part saying Shadow isn't an android in that game)

I just reread some of the Heroes manual, and that wasn't in the Knux bio, or the Power-Hover disscription. And I suspect that you have to beat the last story to tell about that andriod thing...

I heard something about him capturing air under his dreadlocks(and I think they spread out to get more air). Of course, I don't remember where I heard this...

Psh, he's anorexic. End of story. I can glide, i'm anorexic.
[Off topic/] Did anyone notice Shadow overs in Sa2 and Sa2:B when Eggman unlocks him from the chamber but he never hovers agian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back