STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent_Snipe said:
I would still prefer it if other game modes was supported in this mod after single players finished.

Just what would be the point in that? Seeing as this is mostly about Next-Gen, and its a Singleplayer mod, I doubt those maps will fit it.

21MB? Try putting up a no-music version. What people don't see is that OGG files are actually not much smaller than MP3s and WAVs. Here's a little list of the files for reference:

WMA - Small, Horrible quality
MP3 - Large, poor/medium quality
OGG - Medium, Good quality
WAV - Medium, Medium quality
ACC - Medium/Large, Great quality

That's really good, HS. This is one of the best mods based off of a Sonic game I've seen in a while, especially since the genre tends to suck.

Chrome said:
Silent_Snipe said:
I would still prefer it if other game modes was supported in this mod after single players finished.

Just what would be the point in that? Seeing as this is mostly about Next-Gen, and its a Singleplayer mod, I doubt those maps will fit it.
Actually the real next gen still had a vs mode (race mode) which could be put into the mod

Chisuun said:
I have the registered version of FRAPs, which records SRB2 beautifully on my computer. No offense, sonic260.
I tried FRAPs but the dreaded UAC needed my mom to put the pass in every single time I want to use it -.-'

STHE123O said:
You make multiplayer levels for the mod?
Well I can, but I have to make it up. The only multiplayer levels, are the single player levels for coop, and for racing :P.

To make this mod wonderful I need some people who can
○ sprite
&
○ soc
I think I'll need some help with that stuff.

If you feel like helping, pm me, or post here.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
To make this mod wonderful I need some people who can
○ sprite
&
○ soc
I think I'll need some help with that stuff.

If you feel like helping, pm me, or post here.

I can do some spriting.

RedEchidna said:
I have experience with SOCing. What kind of stuff would you need?

The harmless crawla thing,(I dont know musch about soccing so yeah) so I can use them as people in the towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back