STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then. Hey look its Sonic! Sonic: Are your sure Sega's not gonna sue you for using me in a mod? Me: I Dunno, i'm just a friend. ^_^

Sonic: Ok then. Bye *waves and dashes off*

Me: *running after Sonic*

Not bad at all for the HUD, just what it was needed...

Also, for the wads, don't forget to ask for the creators if you can put their wad.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Brown the dog said:
I'm thinking: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Blaze, Cream, Rouge, Senku *shot*, Senya *double shot*, Nightmare *triple shot*, Mario *saved because no more shots left*, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Toad and, uhhhh, I think it's enough.

seriously? Oh wow, okie doke.

Ok here is what the hud is looking like so far

I have to close the line in for the rind HUD.

It looks better!

And astar, did you know how to change Eggman to Silver in the boss?

HYPER SONILDOW said:

Yeah. That's looking a a lot better, but I still dun likes the rings.

Or the life icons, for that matter. ._.

Color the Life icon sprites and the Select character sprites in SRB2 Pallette because it's one of the things that are ugly to the mod, also, when the music is in .OGG version, put it allthogether so it'll be more easy.

I'll Begin said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:

Yeah. That's looking a a lot better, but I still dun likes the rings.

Or the life icons, for that matter. ._.

I can't find the Ng-life icon.

Thanks STHE123O for helping HS, anyway, if the life Icons looks in need of color, then recolor it in the SRB2 Pallette, it should work.

STHE123O said:
And astar, did you know how to change Eggman to Silver in the boss?

My name, in ORANGE?! IT'S A CONSPIRACY! WITCHCRAFT I TELLS YA! *shot*

I can. I ought to download this, not now.

The life icons are very small, I don´t know if you are going to use them, so, I didn´t transform them into the SRB2 pallete. Tell me if you are going to use them.

Brown the dog said:
Thanks STHE123O for helping HS, anyway, if the life Icons looks in need of color, then recolor it in the SRB2 Pallette, it should work.

Ok, I was going to do that, but thanks for the info. I'm still looking for a way to put in light dash in analog mode.

STHE123O said:
The life icons are very small, I don´t know if you are going to use them, so, I didn´t transform them into the SRB2 pallete. Tell me if you are going to use them.

Thank you so much STHE1230, I really needed that.

STHE123O said:
Hey HS, did you know how to put the lifes up where are the rings and the score??

Yeah, I got to move it around in xwe to the far upper right corner..............I think.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
STHE123O said:
Hey HS, did you know how to put the lifes up where are the rings and the score??

Yeah, I got to move it around in xwe to the far upper right corner.

Ok good!

I think that the new beta are going to caming out near!

STHE123O said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:
STHE123O said:

Yeah, I got to move it around in xwe to the far upper right corner.

Ok good!

I think that the new beta are going to caming out near!

Ok I've tried it and it didn't work, I couldn't see sonic life icon anywhere.

EDIT: Never Mind I figured a way

No offense, but the quality of those lifebox icons suck. I have another rip here (but it's not much better).

But I don't think it converts into the SRB2 Pallete very well using Photoshop's automated methods, so you might have to manually recolour/redraw it.

Ok I can' switch the the number of the extra lives depending on the extra life. If I move the number then all the other numbers will move. so I'm gonna have to create an extra live hud in the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back