STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should use that for the levelselect picture, it fits nicely.You should take more pictures like that for him.

Hey that looks neat, it looks like we have a great photo shooter. I'm going to put this as a level select pic. Let me resize it and then go to XWE and "BOOM" we have our level select pic.

EDIT: objective complete!!!

Sorry about this shocker, but I have to break it out, sometime...

Unless Hyper Sonildow doesn't want the sprites done for, like, another YEAR, I'll probably have to quit. It seems (mainly because I'm working on Radiant Way) that all of my free time is spent doing things other than draw out the sprites, and I haven't even finished coloring ONe sprite. So, unless you want to get someone else, or just wait, I may have to quit. HS, talk to me over PM about this, please.

See that tower to the left of the screenshot? He probably stood on top of it then floated across the map for a good shot.

Look this:

This was difficult because Silver was in the picture, I deleted him and copy and paste things!

Hope you like it!

STHE123O said:
Look this:

This was difficult because Silver was in the picture, I deleted him and copy and paste things!

Hope you like it!
Good job! Keep up the good work of picture taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back