• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

StarDrop Sonic (on indefinite hiatus.)

BlueM

css.png

This will be a Sonic based on the Sage 2022 fangame Sonic and the fallen star! I've only begun developing this character for a few days with a good amount of progress done within that timespan so I'll just share what I have done so far:

a3.gif

WALKA3 is complete with the other angles to follow up.
starsheet.png

And the standing rotation is complete.
StarSonicStand.gif

The scope of completion will be aimed towards sometime during September (if not then October but who knows, it might even be featured on the next SRB2 Direct!)
Abilities will include:
- A dropdash
- Peelout
With forms being
- Super Sonic
- Nova Sonic ( if it could be implemented that is.)

Last edited:
View attachment 98908
This will be a Sonic based on the 2022 Sage fan game, Sonic and The Fallen Star! (Or SATFS) Now I've only begun developing this character for a few days with a good amount of progress done within that timespan so I'll just share what I have done so far:
View attachment 98910

View attachment 98911

The scope of completion will be aimed towards sometime during September (if not then October but who knows, it might even be featured on the next SRB2 Direct!)
Abilities will include:
- A dropdash
- Peelout
With forms being
- Super Sonic
THIS LOOKS SICK HOLY SHIT

View attachment 98908
This will be a Sonic based on the 2022 Sage fan game, Sonic and The Fallen Star! (Or SATFS) Now I've only begun developing this character for a few days with a good amount of progress done within that timespan so I'll just share what I have done so far:
View attachment 98910

View attachment 98911

Abilities will include:
- A dropdash
- Peelout
With forms being
- Super Sonic
the sprites are very beautiful, he looks so well done that i cant explain how good this is

View attachment 98908
View attachment 98910

View attachment 98911

Abilities will include:
- A dropdash
- Peelout
With forms being
- Super Sonic
Ehehehehe!! I'm so excited!! The fangame was great, and frankly I NEVER expected you to make this Sonic into a mod. It just came outta nowhere—
But then again, I guess you're on a mission to make  every Sonic ever...maybe?

Only need code yes yes yes the first mod of sonic and the flallen star
Post automatically merged:

But what about the Sonic mod from the movie

View attachment 98908
View attachment 98910

View attachment 98911

View attachment 98966

Abilities will include:
- A dropdash
- Peelout
With forms being
- Super Sonic
I could assist you in this recreation, I might be not able to do the peelout but I can do everything else. Also I'm not able to use discord, so I might have to talk to you in the message board instead.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back