SSBB Subspace Emissary - Multiple Selections of one character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeStratos

RENEWAL
I'm wondering about this. I started playing the SSE in Brawl again, and started thinking... "Is it possible to select one character multiple times?" Whether it's by a freak glitch or a cheat code running under Gecko, I'd like to know. I googled it, but found nothing. Is there any type of glitch or cheat to make this possible? It'd be awesome to do this. It'd mimicked the Lives system and I think it'd be good. So does anyone know anything to do this?

Ugh, No. You can't.

Sorry if you just wanted to solo with 1 character with multiple lives.
Edit: Ugh, I missed the cheating part. I know its impossible to do it standalone or even glitch it.

Last edited:
I've already been able to start a new game and play with Sonic all the way until the end. What you need is a cheat code with Ocarina. I used "1P Always as Sonic".

The only part I got stuck was in the level where Marth debuted. He uses his long sword to hit the switch on the other side of the door. None of Sonic's moves are long enough to reach, so I had to grab my second controller and get a 2P Marth in. He sticked around until the stage was cleared, and I restarted the SSE.

I've already been able to start a new game and play with Sonic all the way until the end. What you need is a cheat code with Ocarina. I used "1P Always as Sonic".

The only part I got stuck was in the level where Marth debuted. He uses his long sword to hit the switch on the other side of the door. None of Sonic's moves are long enough to reach, so I had to grab my second controller and get a 2P Marth in. He sticked around until the stage was cleared, and I restarted the SSE.
By any chance, would you still have the code?

Use Ocarina Code Manager to make the .gct file. Then put it on your sd card on the codes folder, and use Gecko to use it.

Character modifier (P1)
4A000000 90180F20
10000098 000000XX
E0000000 80008000

XX:
00 Mario
01 Donkey Kong
02 Link
03 Samus
04 Zero Suit Samus
05 Yoshi
06 Kirby
07 Fox
08 Pikachu
09 Luigi
0A Captain Falcon
0B Ness
0C Bowser
0D Peach
0E Zelda
0F Sheik
10 Ice Climbers
11 Popo
12 Nana
13 Marth
14 Mr. Game & Watch
15 Falco
16 Ganondorf
17 Wario
18 Metaknight
19 Pit
1A Pikmin & Olimar
1B Lucas
1C Diddy Kong
1D Charizard
1E Charizard (Trainer Independant)
1F Venasaur
20 Venasaur (Trainer Independant)
21 Squirtle
22 Squirtle (Trainer Independant)
23 Dedede
24 Lucario
25 Ike
26 Robot
27 Jigglypuff
28 Toon Link
29 Wolf
2A Snake
2B Sonic
2C Giga Bowser
2D WarioMan
2E ZakoRed
2F ZakoBlue
30 ZakoYellow
31 ZakoGreen
32 Mario

@ChaosZero's codes,
Why are there two Marios? And who are those "Zako" guys? Are those the Alloys?

*Red Alloy/Zako Red: Pelea al estilo de Capitain Falcon y su predecesor Male Wire Frame
*Blue Alloy/Zako Blue: Combate similar a Zelda y su predecesor Female Wire Frame
*Yellow Alloy/Zako Yellow: Tiene los mismos ataques tipo mano-a-mano de Mario
*Green Alloy/Zako Green: Posee los ataques y caracteristicas de Kirby
Los FAT (Fighting Alloy Team, si por extraño que suene) vendran en cantidades de 5 y cada que vencas a uno vendra otro igual o diferente, ocasionalmente recibiendo ayuda de algun personaje selectivo para luchar contra ti (y tu compañero).

Yeah, it seems Zako is just another name for Alloy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back