SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How fares the Smash Sonic realm, young Prince Spazzo of the Smash Sonic Realm? Are thy crops growing plenty? Do I really need to talk like this?

Cue said:
http://captions.illmeyer.com/?do=17;85798;iOrrCQ

That should cover it...
So the truth, !@#$, I wish I had a Wii. But then again, wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up faster.

Cue said:
http://captions.illmeyer.com/?do=17;85798;iOrrCQ

That should cover it...

If that is so, whom is working on thy royal project of SRB2 Brawl?
Seriously, who is it? And I really would like a Wii. Tried one yesterday.
(on-topic) Now, I don't think Flame could do it on (his/her) own. (Can you? O_o) I would really like this project to be finished, so please, before you play on the Wii all day, spare some time for this.
XD
..............And "Hardly! :)" is not good enough. No more sprites from me, because I'm doing a M.U.G.E.N Character - Super Sonic - DragonBallZ style! (Powerful, Invincible, and Blasting) (Oops, I should have put a "very" on that)

(offtopic) heh I was doing that, making a super sonic DBZ Style =p (offtopic)
but yeah, brawl shouldn't take over, I contributed my taunting sprites for this and I wanna see them in =P Youre too slow!

'off topic' i loved when Sonic says that all the time in Brawl. The taunt is quick enough so that you can use it and run before you get hit.

Spazzo said:
Do I _SERIOUSLY_ need to spell it out for you guys?

1) Extract contents of SSBSS_DEMO.RAR into 1.09.4 directory, NOT the 1.1 directory. Doing so will give you errors.
2) Overwrite SSBSS.exe with the patch EXE.
3) Execute SSBSS.exe.
If you're getting a missing/corrupted wadfile error, you've either been messing with the PLR files of SRB2, or with the DEMO files of SSB:SS. Take your pick.

What did you meant by overwriting and executing SSBSS?

"Execute" = run program. You should know that.

More importantly, if you don't know what "Overwrite" means then you shouldn't deserve to use a computer.

OOH! SRB2 Super Smash Bros. *DOWNLOADS*... HOLY ****! This is AWESOME! YAYZ! Make there be secret Characters like in the real game. That will make people work for the best characters.

sonic260 said:
I'll Begin said:
"Execute" = run program. You should know that.

More importantly, if you don't know what "Overwrite" means then you shouldn't deserve to use a computer.

Okay but how to overwrite it? The SSBSS I downloaded is a exe, the patch...isn't...

Overwriting something means to replace it, in case you don't know... well, I thought you didn't know.

As for the business about the patch, you might have done something wrong, as it's supposed to be an EXE... Or is it?...

I'm not sure if I'm right about what I said , because I can't quite remember whether or not it is an EXE since the time when I downloaded it, which was ages ago.

*Dont believes*
OMG! A super Smash bros for SRB2?
Thats a dream coming true!
I downloaded it and played it with my brother. He gives 10/10!
But i give... 1000000000/10!
At moment I did not found any bug.
I hope you guys finish it soon!
Good luck!

...this topic is still going?

For those who are *sigh* STILL having issues, remember that this mod was for 1.09.4, not 1.1. It all needs to be extracted into the 1.09.4 root directory.

I don't see how this is so difficult. 0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back