SRBX?

The site captures all key presses and right clicks. However, pressing F12 on the loading screen works, and there can be other ways to access the developer console like the hamburger menu or an item you can put on the bookmarks bar/URL bar (at least on Firefox)
welp that did work, timing is pretty tight tho

all im seeing is some stuff about the engine specifically I think, not the game itself or anything... there is another url but idk how to get access to it

heres the really hard to read script tho https://ssntails.srb2.org/bundle.js

Last edited:
well you think thered be one mention of the keyword or sonic in the .js there, but nah, the other url is just bundle.js.map or smth, you can search for it and the link is a 404
I think the bundle.js.map is just a file that contains mappings from the minified file to the original source files.

Also it also uses WebAssembly, maybe that contains the actual game stuff. The link is https://ssntails.srb2.org/module.wasm, but it's compiled.
I've used wasm-decompile (part of the WABT) to "decompile" it to make it actually readable.
I've zipped and attached the nearly 10 MB decompiled code in case you want to look at it yourself:
Post automatically merged:

A thing I found interesting from there a project's repo directory:
1632563217375.png

Attachments

• decomp.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
I think the bundle.js.map is just a file that contains mappings from the minified file to the original source files.

Also it also uses WebAssembly, maybe that contains the actual game stuff. The link is https://ssntails.srb2.org/module.wasm, but it's compiled.
I've used wasm-decompile (part of the WABT) to "decompile" it to make it actually readable.
I've zipped and attached the nearly 10 MB decompiled code in case you want to look at it yourself:

A thing I found interesting from there a project's repo directory:
View attachment 53755
seeing some srb2 stuff in here, seems like you did rather well on this.

Stuff that you could look into
- srbxhud.fnt
- SRB2.md3

Also if theres a way to hack this you might actually have srbx, given the collision files are listed here, for some reason

Last edited:
HUD font, maybe?

SRB2 3D title screen or player model? EDIT: It might actually be something used in the trailer since it's close to the strings used for that.
Sonic running by looked like a 3d model plus why would it reference it next to the trailer end text and whatnot, as well as him spinning around in the 2nd time hes present, so yea thats prob the player model.

I think the game will use the RPP engine, like, a maybe a mod for it? but since this is a web game, the engine was probably compiled using emscripten.

I just realized that the video on SSN Tails's YouTube channel "A Pocket lapse" had the code in it all along. I guess the code is a reference to the plane crash in the video.

I just realized that the video on SSN Tails's YouTube channel "A Pocket lapse" had the code in it all along. I guess the code is a reference to the plane crash in the video.
what do you mean "the video had a code in it?"
edit:oh yeah I remember now, "everything's devastated!:

Last edited:
GUYS if you press ` or ~ then you can access the console. THERE'S A "LEVEL" COMMAND WHICH MEANS YOU CAN WARP TO LEVELS! but i tried so many maps and it didnt work...

GUYS if you press ` or ~ then you can access the console. THERE'S A "LEVEL" COMMAND WHICH MEANS YOU CAN WARP TO LEVELS! but i tried so many maps and it didnt work...
well since its a new engine maybe its a string? or you can try some roly putt ones in there... if anybody understands

well with that we can see the format of the level types, why dont i just search that up in that decomp file

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back