SRBX?

Alright, so once i did the code, it got me a title screen that gives nothing but the title, and a message that sends you to SSNTails' channel. So when i used "play game" in console, the website appeared to have froze, yet Chrome still works.

SSNTails is finally more open about it. If just a little. May not be too much longer until we get some real answers.

so the old cast from the ssntails animations are back!!!!!!!! here are the characters if you don't know them
Mach, Sonikku/Bri'ish Earless, and SSNTails.

Last edited:
so the old cast from the ssntails comics are back!!!!!!!! here are the characters if you don't know them
Mach, Sonikku/Bri'ish Earless, and SSNTails.
Wait their were ssntails comics?!?! Do you know where I could find those comics?

Wait their were ssntails comics?!?! Do you know where I could find those comics?
idk if there are any comics but there are some animations so here u hhave a link:

epic snn gaming
Post automatically merged:

NEW BREAKTHROUGH: You can open a console to use commands but the only command that I know works is Play. And that freezes everything.

New news: I've inspected the page. checking code.

Last edited:
Actual in game footage!

Well, depending on the date of the video's release, it'll probably be a SAGExpo release, or probably SSN character remakes, which would make sense, since he was a spriter for SRB2, and helped allot on other things, unlike other spriters, he was the first talented fan-game spriters ever met, able to draw Sonic, Tails, and even Knuckles, in which he did pretty good with sprites, they would be outmatched by Motorroach's sprites, 22 years later in development of SRB2's making. So i probably think it's a SAGExpo released version of probably either SRB3, SRB2 2.3, Super Mario Bros. X styled game maker, or remade SSN characters, but due to the 5th thing he said on the 5 things he said about the video in the description of the soon premiering video, it maybe an MD2 remake of Jeck's original models.

Just so you know, here's a screenshot of the description, which i mentioned about: View attachment 51497
intresting, might be a hint to some model pack or some over haul of something, mabye this is an update to that earless team guys game? mabye some new?

Actual in game footage!
*when the doom music kicks in*

Guys I found something, it says when you open console "Adding Character SRB2Sonic"!!
1631244343568.png

Well, depending on the date of the video's release, it'll probably be a SAGExpo release, or probably SSN character remakes, which would make sense, since he was a spriter for SRB2, and helped allot on other things, unlike other spriters, he was the first talented fan-game spriters ever met, able to draw Sonic, Tails, and even Knuckles, in which he did pretty good with sprites, they would be outmatched by Motorroach's sprites, 22 years later in development of SRB2's making. So i probably think it's a SAGExpo released version of probably either SRB3, SRB2 2.3, Super Mario Bros. X styled game maker, or remade SSN characters, but due to the 5th thing he said on the 5 things he said about the video in the description of the soon premiering video, it maybe an MD2 remake of Jeck's original models.

Just so you know, here's a screenshot of the description, which i mentioned about: View attachment 51497
Um did you know that this is a browser game? So toss that SAGExpo theory out the window.

wait how did you inspect the page?!?!

like legit i do litterally everything to inspect it and nothing
The site captures all key presses and right clicks. However, pressing F12 on the loading screen works, and there can be other ways to access the developer console like the hamburger menu or an item you can put on the bookmarks bar/URL bar (at least on Firefox)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back