SRBX?

You do not need to make a separate thread for this. It has been merged into this one.

Also, I wouldn't know what it is, but I have been told that a few have guessed the code... but I wouldn't know who, and I didn't verify this myself, so take that with a grain of salt.

Note that even if you bruteforce, not much is there: if it's the same as before the teaser, the game locks up whilst loading assets.

The description got updated!
1) It's time to go back not to 2009, but 1999!
1a) If you have not watched my cartoons, you will not understand any of it.
2) Please be patient, I am a family man. This is not a professional endeavor, and just a creative outlet.
3) This will be a web game - unless I encounter some kind of technical roadblock.

this video ssntails posted after the premiere seems pretty weird. Why X out those names and what's that number board for?

i know no one cares but like a stupid i wanted to so see what is srbx in the SAME vid that srbx teaster was there and i found thing will make u say what the fuuuuuuuuu- ok here is it also i screen shot this also i think y'all notice that so um here it is
1629570389769.png

so, I just realized something about SRBX, First of all, the name. SRBX. Sonic Robo Blast X. You know another series with a X in their name, Mega Man X! Second of all, the new video SSNTails dropped,
the main visual, where is it from? Mega Man X! now for the actual site which is ssntails.srb2.org. The aesthetic is a console, but not a normal console. It's one from Mega Man X! With all of these "coincidences" with Mega Man X, I think the game will have parts of Mega Man X as well as the normal Sonic parts!

I think the names in the video are incorrect, that's why they were Xd out.
1629575394230.png

Here's the board of Mets and numbers, some of those mets are facing the other direction
Post automatically merged:

login input is 15 characters, when I use the numpad keys it puts out letters
Post automatically merged:

pushing title or 0 on the numpad brings up this
1629575600569.png

guys, i was just looking in commentaries section, and found this one
Снимок экрана 2021-08-22 223114.png

and i inserted in "code" devastated
and it worked lol
Снимок экрана 2021-08-22 223454.png
I did it just for a joke, like "it's probably not going to work, but i try it anyways"

I just saw a video from SSN Tails called: SRBX Teaser 1, I don't know if it's true or if it's just a different new mod it's hiding

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back