SRBX?

Well, depending on the date of the video's release, it'll probably be a SAGExpo release, or probably SSN character remakes, which would make sense, since he was a spriter for SRB2, and helped allot on other things, unlike other spriters, he was the first talented fan-game spriters ever met, able to draw Sonic, Tails, and even Knuckles, in which he did pretty good with sprites, they would be outmatched by Motorroach's sprites, 22 years later in development of SRB2's making. So i probably think it's a SAGExpo released version of probably either SRB3, SRB2 2.3, Super Mario Bros. X styled game maker, or remade SSN characters, but due to the 5th thing he said on the 5 things he said about the video in the description of the soon premiering video, it maybe an MD2 remake of Jeck's original models.
Post automatically merged:

Just so you know, here's a screenshot of the description, which i mentioned about: View attachment 51497
It makes me think more that my DI like game prediction may come true(If you don't know what DI is it stands for Destructive Illusion)

In the teaser it shows Roly Poly Putt.. for some reason
image_2021-08-20_110805.png

i think that srbx is actually a updated version of the srb3 tech demo, also if you don't know what the b^d text is, check the srb2 wiki but iirc its pronounced "beedee"

i think that srbx is actually a updated version of the srb3 tech demo, also if you don't know what the b^d text is, check the srb2 wiki but iirc its pronounced "beedee"
the *B^D is a reference to an old character from SSNTails's video pokemon soccer, and was also an easter egg in srb2 2.0.

So my friends and I found this website a few days ago that could have been associated with the now released SRBX teaser. Unfortunately I don't really know what the login could ever be, and the 1st teaser hasn't given me any good clues yet. I hope anyone else that anyone else that's aware about the website in question has at least gotten some progress out of this and would be kind enough to share some info about it or at least get any lead on this. It would be interesting to see where it all goes beyond this login screen.

Attachments

• unknown[1].png
    unknown[1].png
    42.3 KB · Views: 150
So my friends and I found this website a few days ago that could have been associated with the now released SRBX teaser. Unfortunately I don't really know what the login could ever be, and the 1st teaser hasn't given me any good clues yet. I hope anyone else that anyone else that's aware about the website in question has at least gotten some progress out of this and would be kind enough to share some info about it or at least get any lead on this. It would be interesting to see where it all goes beyond this login screen.
first of all, that looks susly like the mmx intro and it seems like theres a login input that might be real or a joke but until we find out a possible code and then do things that might be simillar if not the same to prove its one of those 2, second of all, i rewatched the trailer and i heard machs voice near the end

EDIT: maybe the login might be drcain like in mmx1 or ssntails and for the code, try the day month and year ssntails got married, the date srbx got teased, or dates pertaining to srb2

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back