SRBX?

The Dommo

Tails Enthusiast
On YouTube, SSNTails is going to premere a trailer for a project called "Sonic Robo Blast X" on August 15, at 11 am, PT.
Screenshot 2021-08-16 160205.png

I don't know if this is SRB3, or even a spinoff in the same vein as SRB2 Kart, but that's what discussion is for!

Last edited:
Thumbnail used for it reminds me of forces, yet it says Greenflower zone so if I were to guess, a proof of concept srb2 based boost game??? (But why tho)

I think this an exe mod for 2.2(Like Destructive Illusion)
Post automatically merged:

Because If feel like it's going to be a boost overhaul of the game and must use a few files and a .exe file to activate the game

Either that or a momentum mod because why not?

I think this an exe mod for 2.2(Like Destructive Illusion)

Because If feel like it's going to be a boost overhaul of the game and must use a few files and a .exe file to activate the game

Either that or a momentum mod because why not?
My question is: Why would SSNTails be doing a random mod out of nowhere?
It's SRB2 related in SOME way, but my thoughts are that it's this:
1. Roly Poly Putt x SRB2 stuff?
2. 2D SRB2, sorta feel that way due to the style of the title card not being like modern games at all.
3. Something out of left field that only uses GFZ and the SRB branding for unexpected reasons.

I'm ruling out SRB3 for the reason that SRB2 is still in dev rn, and I have doubts on this just being a mere mod.

my thoughts are this might be a 2d srb2, or something that might be a before/after the sequel type game, considering the fact it can't be something like srb1 remade
I feel like its a SRB1 3D remake
but it has gfz in the title card tho.....

Well, SSNTails just got to the 1K subscribers mark on Youtube a few time ago
Imagine if it was just a rick-roll a random SRB2 mod lol

I'm quite interested in this SRBX thing as it's made by a retired SRB2 dev yet no one knows what it's about yet unless Sonic Team Junior knows about and are just staying silent about it

Well, depending on the date of the video's release, it'll probably be a SAGExpo release, or probably SSN character remakes, which would make sense, since he was a spriter for SRB2, and helped allot on other things, unlike other spriters, he was the first talented fan-game spriters ever met, able to draw Sonic, Tails, and even Knuckles, in which he did pretty good with sprites, they would be outmatched by Motorroach's sprites, 22 years later in development of SRB2's making. So i probably think it's a SAGExpo released version of probably either SRB3, SRB2 2.3, Super Mario Bros. X styled game maker, or remade SSN characters, but due to the 5th thing he said on the 5 things he said about the video in the description of the soon premiering video, it maybe an MD2 remake of Jeck's original models.

Just so you know, here's a screenshot of the description, which i mentioned about:
Screenshot_20210818-172058(1).png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back