SRB2RPG: Currently under work by CZ64...

Do you think SRB2-RPG should be made?

• I dont mind.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• HELL NO!! THIS IS JUNK!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope you guys didn't forget about the cutscenes. Everyone has a chance to speak up there.

In case you havn't all notaced yet (In which you'd have to be unable to read not to), CZ64 has taken over the project.

Why?

For one, I already have my own rpg to work on. I'm not entirely sure why exactly I decided to start the project and blah blah blah, you already know all that.

Another thing a few of my classes in school have been giving out a crapload of homework lately. I'm sure this is similer to many of you... and it can't be helped.

So CZ64, I tip my hat to you and hope your RPG making skills are as good as mine if not better.

(To tell you the truth, I think I've been an ass lately... I don't know... Maybe at one point when writers block takes over for my rpg, I'll begin working on this one...)

because as i just said, cz64 is working on the project. he can't edit my posts (unless he's a moderator/admin) to change the character progress, so don't worry about the progress of the game, ect. from now on, its 'secret'.

Right now I'm adding some small maps like rooms and such. I had to fix some of Spazzo's maps since they were so small and crowded, but I'll leave most of the map the way he made it. I also fixed some of the dialogue, like spelling, grammar, and um... *coughmakeevilmysticaclone.*

And I've noticed 1 of the characters wasnt there, like still wasnt coded in. I'll fix it once the game is ready for the first demo. Also, some of the other characters seem so blurry and ugly. I'll see if I'll fix it after the first demo.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Right now I'm adding some small maps like rooms and such. I had to fix some of Spazzo's maps since they were so small and crowded, but I'll leave most of the map the way he made it. I also fixed some of the dialogue, like spelling, grammar, and um... *coughmakeevilmysticaclone.*

And I've noticed 1 of the characters wasnt there, like still wasnt coded in. I'll fix it once the game is ready for the first demo. Also, some of the other characters seem so blurry and ugly. I'll see if I'll fix it after the first demo.

Tell me, did you like what i did with the final area with the seat?
Thats Mystics chair, if you didnt get that :P

Seriously, why would Mystic be in a King's chair when it's on dirt with no walls, a very small pathway, no walls, and out in the middle of the ocean?

Besides, it's next to the right end of the map, so you'll only be looking to the right the entire time. No boss would come out like that.

Ild like to know if i sholde be a boss or side chrarter.
;edit;What i meen is is my chrarter avatar best for a badie or a side chrarter.

First, it would do you good to check your spelling.

Second, all of the party member slots have already been filled up. I was the last one to become one. Right now we are filling up boss slots. If we can get enough bosses in there, then maybe we'll increase the party size (currently at 4).

On a different note, why aren't we having it so you can see all four party members at once in the overworld? Restriction of RM2K3? At least make it so that each character has an overworld ability or something.

I am talking about NPCS not playable characters.
;edit; Are NPCS aloud and why are all playable characters humans none of the playable characters in srb2 (wads dont count)are humans.
;edit;Fine ill just be a boss how do i become one and whos a better idea bouncy or super zim heh
;edit;Why dont we be able to make are own charatrers and put them in a bmp for extra modes not story mode though or is tat not possible in the programme your using.
;edit;Is the music midis case if it is i am going to be unhappy case i think the waking up music from shadow the hedgehog wolde fit.

why are all playable chararters humons

I'm not a human. Look at my overworld sprite. It's on Page 3, I believe (And in my signature). Only thing is that I haven't made a battle sprite yet, and neither has anyone else, so it just uses the default RP2K3 sprites for battles.

And another thing... learn how to type in English! All of us here are on the ropes about your lack of... anything English at all. Get out a dictionary and learn how to spell. Go back to first grade and learn how to use grammar. Sheesh.

Edit:

case i think the waking up music from shadow the hegehog wolde fit.

No, no, no, no, NO! Don't use any music from any video games! Ever! Period! Sega and Nintendo don't make music for you to steal it and put it in your games. And it's ever so annoying when I have to listen to the same annoying song over and over!

Sorey about that.Forget about that NPC thing il just be a boss.My element is dark my skils are sword fighting and using my springs to bounce whats a domain as ill dont know what it is ill just say demon.

No, I'm working on it. So far, The starting town is finished, and you go to a forest, with a mini boss at the end, and straight into the SRB2 Castle. I'm working on the castle right now, and I'm just about to add the citizens and 4 houses in there. After that, I'm planning for you to go speak to the king, to prove your courage by going to a broken down notsofaroff dungeon to retrieve your first Emerald.

Just out of curiosity, what frames are needed to replace the default battle sprite for my character?

ninjam11or.png

Heal, Defend, Hurt, Dead, Confused/Poison, Standing, Walking, Walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back