srb2net launcher problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help with the srb2net lancher. I tried to download it and it only downloaded 48.1kb of the file and said it was done. I know that this is incorrect because it says on the website that the file is 64kb. I then tried to open the zipped file that I downloaded and it said: "The Commpressed (zipped) folder is invailid or courrupt." Please can someone help? Thank you.

Silver Shadow

That's funny, you actually made your font color white. Anyway, keep deleting the one you have and redownload it untill it fully downloads the zip.

That happens quite frequently to me with zip files.

Try deleting the zip file from your temporary internet files and redownload.

shadowstar said:
That happens quite frequently to me with zip files.
Am I the only one who the ZIP download well normally? :roll:

However, yeah, try redownload again; when that happens, the next time more data is downloaded... At some time it'll download completely :P

At least type in Silver Shadow in your signature, so you won't have to keep typing it every time you post. Anyway, just keep trying. I assure you it will download completely.

At least you can hardly tell the difference, as opposed to the OW MY RETINAS colors that other people waste their time with.

Once you see someone whos not a noob do it, you see how stupid it is.

Bigboi

Mystic said:
Actually, I was told to change it from FFFFFF a while back, because of exactly that brightness.
I use FFFFFF with bold when I want to remark something more than usual, like this. And, when the background is dark, the gray looks like white but with less hurting for the eye ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back