srb2jte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noobs don't click links. >_>

You can't activate the supervirus, it happens randomly. You can't make it suddenly happen. So don't bug us about it kthxbai.

You spelled "intelligence" wrong.
Oh damn, I'm starting to sound like Jazz...

Heya Jazz.

So yeah, first people are whining about how "scary" the supervirus is, and now they're wanting it. Interesting.

I dont think its scarry I just really want it! Oh yeah and before I forget whenever I type I carry the supervirus in single player it says I is an unknown command and in multiplayer I just automatticly die.

Keep restarting and running JTE until the intro screen gets static-y. Then, some picture of that JTE guy shows up. Wait, and it heads you to the title screen. Then, enjoy the cool new features. The SuperVirus command only works if SVB2 starts from the beginning.

Thank you so much for telling me that Ill see if it will work right away:)I just tried about 15 times and it didn't work:( Does its not working have anything todo with it saying that it can't find the virus music?

I know that but it says the virus music is missing whenever I type tunes 1050.

I redownloaded it but it is still missing! Do you like have to get it off a cd or somthing?

I got the super virus without music but whenever I choose my character it closes itself! Its not letting me play!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back