SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakedasnake

this probably happened to alot of peeps out there but did jasons avatar pop outta nowher and scare the livin crap outa ya? :eek: is there a way to fix that or i do i have to suffer that everytime i use it?

Sometimes happens when you start up SRB2JTE. You see his avatar, your screen goes all weird, and you'll see the Supervirus Blast 2 title screen.

Shu said:
Never seen that before. I need to play JTE more.

Me too. I've always wanted to see this Supervirus version of srb2JTE. I do really need to play srb2JTE more often also.

Cool I never knew that, I need to play JTE more now while my brother is sitting in front of the computer screen. :twisted:

mystic

what do you mean sometimes? do you mean like 50/50chance or what?
this seriously scared me guys. i mean that was the first time i had ever did a backflip scary. :eek:

Heh. I think it happens if you quit the game before starting a level or something.

It has approximately a 1 in 16 chance of occurring and the number it uses to decide is your total play time (in game ticks, 35/second) so if you do not play more when it happens, it will happen again next time.

I say, isn't there another way to do this? You know, with the Eggman and the shield and stuff? Of course, I guess that's somewhat unrelated.

Also, jakedasnake, would you mind fixing your grammar up a bit?

Jason the Echidna said:
It has approximately a 1 in 16 chance of occurring and the number it uses to decide is your total play time (in game ticks, 35/second) so if you do not play more when it happens, it will happen again next time.

Only 1 in 16? Nice!

The first time I saw that, you would be laughing if you saw me.

I was in the dark playing SRB2JTE. Next, I put in "I carry the supervirus", After a while I accidently exited out SRB2JTE. I run it again, then the screen was static. I turned around and looked then the avatar popped up and scared the daylights out of me!

It happened to me too and i was like "Oh Crud!!" and i presses Ctrl + Alt + Delete because i thought my computer was gonna Explode or Crash, it scared the pants outta me!!! :eek: (Quoting Timmy Turner from "The Fairly Odd Parents)

Lol, you should've saw me.
Of course, when it happened, I had no idea what it is.

When I started it up, the screen was meesed up at the "Sonic Team Jr." screen. I leaned forward to see through the static...JTE's avatar.

Alt+F4, then did it again.

LOL I did a flip cause my computer chair broke and I almost broke my head on the marble floor.
I was saying this
@#@%$^$%&^%$%^$%&^*
LOL

If you type in on the console:
Code:
I HAVE THE SUPER VIRUS!
or somthing, the game calls you a poser, lier, and whatnot. I only got it once and thought it was really cool.

I you do have the super virus, then you get somthing special I gess. *sigh*

on Edge said:
Code:
I HAVE THE SUPER VIRUS!
or somthing, the game calls you a poser, lier, and whatnot. I only got it once and thought it was really cool.

I have done that before, and it doesn't work...

Vash said:
on Edge said:
Code:
I HAVE THE SUPER VIRUS!

I have done that before, and it doesn't work...

You have to say it WITH quotations.

holy crud!

jason please dont post here! I'm traumatised enough as it is!

just kidding.

But seriously, why'd you put that in there? to scare noobs like me out of there wits? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back