Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have SRB2JTE.

• What is JTE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay,when I start up SRB2JTE,I first get a warning about a wad not being valid or not found.Then,when SRB2JTE starts to load up,something comes up and says,'srb2JTE.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.We are sorry for the inconvenince.' This is why,'This error report includes:information regarding the condition of srb2JTE.exe when the problem occurred;the operatingsystem version and computer hardware in use;your Digital Product ID,which could be used to identify your license;and the IP address of your computer.Wierd,huh?Please help.I,in reture,try to help you with,if any,problem. :?

For future reference, you put spaces after punctuation. You don't replace the space.
Are you sure you have SRB2JTE in your SRB2 folder?

Interesting you should mention this. I just unzipped SRB2JTE, and I'm getting the exact same "srb2JTE.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" error. :|

Yes, SRB2JTE is in my SRB2 folder. It's a fresh install, so that shouldn't be the problem...

ZZT said:
Interesting you should mention this. I just unzipped SRB2JTE, and I'm getting the exact same "srb2JTE.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" error. :|

Yes, SRB2JTE is in my SRB2 folder. It's a fresh install, so that shouldn't be the problem...

I used to get that problem. It's what happens when Supervirus Blast 2 is triggered when you're not in OpenGL mode. Use the launcher to force it into OpenGL, and from now on Software will work... Until Supervirus Blast 2 comes up again. Don't worry, it's harmless.

Make sure you get HMS123311 along with it. HMS123311 owns all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back