SRB2infinity ver.2

SRB2infinity ver.2 ver.2 2.1.2

Lat' updated SRB2infinity ver.2 with a new update entry:

Patch 2.1.2



Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:


Save editing is possible but not recommended.
You can use debug commands like 'psod_setlevel <level>', 'psod_gettp <number>', and others 'psod_drop <itemname>' (check the name directly in the lua's item lists) to get old items back.
(You will need to use 'psod_debugcheats 1' to activate the functionalities)
Okay. Thanks! (Now I just need to dig into the mod to see said item names since I cant remember...;-;)
 
This is just going to be needless spam.
Do you expect the devs to work that fast, anyway? 2.1 was not that long ago. You’d be doing this for multiple months straight.

Just go to the Updates tab and click on the Watch button. You’ll get notified for any updates to SRB2i.
signature checks out tbh
 
signature checks out tbh
You seriously think bumping this thread with "day X" every consecutive day is going to not break the rule about spam? It's just bumping a thread with meaningless bullshit daily.
I'm not trying to be an asshole here, I'm trying to keep you from being warned. If that literally makes me an asshole, then so be it.
Maybe try counting the days in your signature if it's something you really want to do. Making posts about it is not a good idea.
 
Does Rappy give tons of XP when killed? There's gotta be a benefit, because I'm personally having trouble with grinding, especially on very hard bosses. (I have a skill issue as of writing this)
 
Does Rappy give tons of XP when killed? There's gotta be a benefit, because I'm personally having trouble with grinding, especially on very hard bosses. (I have a skill issue as of writing this)
Rappies give above average EXP and have unique rare items they can drop.

If you need a lot of EXP, Free Fields in Very Hard give a lot of it. But overall, levels stop giving meaningful stats after Lv.80, so you can't exactly power through enemies without learning how to deal with them.

For bosses, you can equip armor that matches their attack type to reduce damage taken by a decent amount (15~24%). The colour of the damage numbers you take gives you a hint of what element the attack is. For the rest, you'll have to hit em till they die!
 
Two stupid questions, I might be an idiot for not being able to figure this out.

How can you make it so your input settings save?

Also, once you pick your character and class, are you locked into them and can’t pick anything else?
Post automatically merged:

Two stupid questions, I might be an idiot for not being able to figure this out.

How can you make it so your input settings save?

Also, once you pick your character and class, are you locked into them and can’t pick anything else?
Ignore the Type and appearance question, I didn’t know the Salon existed.
 
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top