SRB2infinity - A Phantasy Star knockoff!

SRB2infinity - A Phantasy Star knockoff! 1.10.3

tbh i feel like SMS should be a secret unlockable/modded boss could be a cool idea cuz he would basically test how good you are at SRB2i
it would be like you're fighting a clone but he's much stronger than the average player (copying all of your weapons and abilities + some extra abilities that fit him)
a 2nd phase could be HMS who ditches the weapons and abilities he copied and turns the fight into a complete madhouse, and some of his new moves being instakill attacks
idk if this is possible but it would be a cool idea ig
Post automatically merged:

btw what's that weapon called?
i just noticed that sword and i havent seen it before, so i just wanna know

4 Months.....I'm not going to say anything more for fear of a ban, I don't know much about English culture...
images (1).jpeg

i've played this on a multiplayer server, and honestly? i did not enjoy it, i had more fun figuring out how to fix an annoying bug in FNV that temporarily stopped me from progressing in NCR questline than this
actually, just play FNV instead! get it on sale or somethin

4 Months.....I'm not going to say anything more for fear of a ban, I don't know much about English culture...View attachment 102100
Do keep in mind I can't always work on this due to other things and life getting in the way.
I've made some progress towards new things (a dozen of new type skills, 2 new weapon types complete with their actions, new systems), but haven't gotten to making new maps and enemies yet which is the meat of the gameplay.
So long story short, there isn't enough at all for a release right now.

i've played this on a multiplayer server, and honestly? i did not enjoy it, i had more fun figuring out how to fix an annoying bug in FNV that temporarily stopped me from progressing in NCR questline than this
actually, just play FNV instead! get it on sale or somethin
Elaborating on why you didn't like it would certainly be more helpful than detailing your experience with a completely unrelated game

Yeah it is. Lat is just waiting to make more content to justify a full 2.0 release. But if you're impatient and willing to deal with a beta version, then we're up to beta 2 version D in the mods discord lol

i loved spending 100 hours grinding for a better sword, i'm itching waiting for a posible new update

Hope there's à New update soon
Post automatically merged:

And no i'm not asking
Pls do not ban me

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back