• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2FFH: Go here to find and upload WADs!

Should Password Protection be Enabled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.com/

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/

http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/ffh/

(All links lead to the same place, use any to go to the host)

I just bought a HUMUNGO server earlier today so I have much empty space.

Feel free to use the file hosting for anything you need, especially for WADs. It supports all image formats, WADs, SOCs, TXTs and ZIPs. It's simple and much, much better than places like RapidShare. >_> The best part about it is that the files will stay there for at least 150 days so you can dig up old links if you need to.

EDIT: As it turns out, the very ads the hosting came with temporarily are messing with the downloads module. So the place is on Sepwich for now until I can get rid of them. Grr... >_>

EDITv2: Alright, got rid of the ads so it works now. You may upload your files to either one, the supersanctuary site or the Sepwich mirror. I'll keep the Sepwich mirror up just in case but it's recommended you use the Super Sanctuary one as it's MUCH faster.

EDITv3: Removed the sepwich mirror. Please use the SS.com host instead.

EDITv4: Revamped the entire thing. Poll question, answer if you want to determine fate of FFH. :E

EDITv5: Decided not to enable password protection. Added description field. Upped upload limits. Decreased wait time for uploading and downloading even more.

do you keep downloads on your server forever, or do you eventually have to delete them?

anyway, thanks :mrgreen:

EDIT: As it turns out, the very ads the hosting came with temporarily are messing with the downloads module. So the place is on Sepwich for now until I can get rid of them. Grr... >_>

It works now though, even if it is on Sepwich.

Sorry for the double post but this here is an update, as I got rid of the ads so it works now. You may upload your files to either one, the supersanctuary site or the Sepwich mirror. I'll keep the Sepwich mirror up just i ncase but it's recommended you use the Super Sanctuary one as it's MUCH faster.

I made a SOC that added a few effects, like running at full speed makes the character throw up "dust" behind them, and it also made the "thok" effect every half second when moving at full speed in super form.

Dust effect doesn't always activate, and in my opinion should only happen on the kind of ground where you would get dust(not that this is possible righ now, mind you). But the supersonic thok effect is superb! Way to go Ree-c!

Im just uploading whatever crap I want up there :P

EDIT: Ill edit this when I upload something new =P

LIST OF CRAP IVE UPLOADED:
  • mta_diver.wad (My idea, ST218 wadded it. Great fun)
  • hmrtf_lobby.wad (Originally foxunit01's wad, Prime has been editing it)
  • TornadoTerror.wad (Hotdog003's wad, never finished)
  • scr_KonigsbergPlaza.wad (Hotdog003's wad)
  • SPAZZ!.txt (Copy and paste this into mIRC for a surprise :P)
  • jetty-syn-bomber.wad (Ree-c's wad, My idea)
  • gravity.txt (My evil script. If verifyed or host, you can abuse the gravity and playerspeed variables with the numbers 1 through 9.)
  • crawla.wad (I never fully figured out who made this, but whatever, Ree-c fixed the spring bug with it.)
  • crawlacom.wad (Same as above, but its the crawla commander this time.)
  • invinc.wad (New sparkles for invinsibility, made by DarkWarrior.)
  • NeonPal.wad (Dirt old pallette edit wad by JTE, makes everything look neon, or as if your in a glow-in-the-dark room.)
  • GFZ2Nightmare.wad (An edit to GFZ2 Tailsonic made using only objectplace.)
  • SuperSonic.wad (Self-explanitory.)
  • SRB2 MBPC.zip (Try it out for yourself. ^_~)
  • mt_KOTHv2.wad (Wad by Hotdog003 and I, with some small edits.)

Hope you all enjoy my crap! :D
BTW, I hosted it all on http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/ , not the other link.

I would like to remind some of you that there IS a delete link where you can delete your own stuff if you uploaded it. Just in case someone uploads something they don't want up and they try to use the report link instead. <.<

Which reminds me, I just got a report for "super.soc" and "gravity.txt". I read both and the SOC edit looked like it was stealing a few effects so I deleted it. Spazzo's script looked harmless though so I ignored the report. Btw guys....don't report something you just generally don't like or if you hate the uploader. The report link is for stuff that could potentially be harmful or infringing copyrights. (Whatever that could be...)

And yes, I agree, this should be stickied.

Do people have to call me by my username? :P You're Welcome Silver Sonic and please call me JJames or just JJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back