SRB2doom.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoJames

When you hear of a mod made from a game called Doom, what do you think? Do you think of big colorfull skys and robots driven by happy little bunnys and birdys?

No, you think of dark cloudy skies...and damp weather...with monsters being driven by the sad demented once happy animals, so I made this little soc to make the gamea little more...Doom like

Simply put...it changes the levels to have cloudy skies that are raining, it also replaced the animals in the robots to ghostly versions of themselfs. Aaand when you go super, you become a ghost yourself

This edit is visual only, and only effects the single player maps

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=24028dec7e9b4cf6cc43742293fa1acf

srb20003rn9.png

good *downloads* its sorta disturbing that you cant see supersonic cause ya... EDIT: cause you cant see and i miss when i hit eggman :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D :D :D :D

darkevil321 said:
good *downloads* its sorta disturbing that you cant see supersonic cause ya... EDIT: cause you cant see and i miss when i hit eggman :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D :D :D :D

Thanks a lot for your smilie face spam. I am sure that was _really_ needed here.

Sonict

Woah. Nice SOC, but before I saw this I thought this SOC would make the game play a little like doom.

Not sure if this is a bump or not, chancing it

Pepe said:
I'll Begin said:
I was hoping for Doom maps ported to SRB2, here.
I'm not even sure if that would be legal.
Would Knee Deep in the Dead (the shareware episode) be? Otherwise, no idea.
You could try porting some doom textures into it, ones that match the original srb2 textures.
^^^^^

Also, changing Robotnik into a Cyberdemon would bring much lulz.

You really don't get it. Creating a Doom mod takes much more work than a simple SOC.

Not to mention how lazy Neojames is.

If we wanted an SRB2 Doom mod, just play the actually game.

Also, I'm expecting someone to port the enemies from Doom, pronto. In fact, if I stop being a lazy asshole, I might do it myself.

NeoJames said:
Simply put...it changes the levels to have cloudy skies that are raining, it also replaced the animals in the robots to ghostly versions of themselfs. Aaand when you go super, you become a ghost yourself

Supersonic is suicidal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back