• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2DB Configuration Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Hog

Hey guys.

I know there has been some confusion about the config for SRB2DB, so allow me to clear this up.

First, I want all of you to go into your SRB2DB folder and delete Srb2-11.cfg and srb2ex.cfg. If you want to keep your 1.09.4 configs, though, don't delete srb2ex.cfg.

Now, I want all of you to download this:
http://trac.srb2.org/export/HEAD/SRB2/branches/ALAM/extras/conf/Srb2-20db.cfg
This is the latest copy of the config for SRB2DB. I am aware that, previously, there was an issue that caused SRB2DB to crash. I've fixed that, as well as changing all references of 1.1 to 2.0

Last, move the downloaded config file to the SRB2DB folder. Everything should work fine now.

~Rob, hijacking peoples' posts for his own purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, guys, please, if you find issues with the configs, let me know. I'm more or less in charge of maintaining the things now, so if there are any issues, I'm the guy you want to see. I'll try and fix any legitimate issues as fast as possible for you.

I got the new CFG file and put it in my SRB2DB folder. Now from time to time while mapping, I get a non-responsive or just a plain crash on SRB2DB while selecting textures or when adjusting sector things in 3D mode. It's been a real pain. So if anyone could help me out, It'd be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

That's not a config issue, and really is a programming thing. Only Oogaland can fix that.

Configs have been updated for DB and WB. Simple change, really. Just shows the bit number for thing flags, but makes it easier for people to read what flags do what now.

Some major changes to the configs, thanks to Neo. Things are more consistent, and 3D editing is much more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back