Resource icon

srb2bld - SRB2 Build/Package manager CLI

Ok. From what I see, the issue could be that the script detects that you do not have a read-only root filesystem, causing it to select the path /var/lib/containers when you run srb2bld --install. This is problematic on image-based distributions with read-only root filesystems such as SteamOS, Fedora Silverblue/Kinoite/Sway/Budgie, Universal Blue (Bazzite, Aurora), and openSUSE MicroOS. To confirm if this is the case, run steamos-readonly status. If read-only mode is disabled, you should build and install with srb2bld --install --user; this ensures the Podman image and containers are created in /home/deck/.local/share/containers.
 
Is there anyway to use srb2bld on android. If not, could someone compile both the srb2kart and ring racers apks for me. Thanks!
 
Is there anyway to use srb2bld on android. If not, could someone compile both the srb2kart and ring racers apks for me. Thanks!
Theoretically you can try to run srb2bld on Termux, since it is POSIX-compliant shell script, but I haven't tested this. srb2bld depends on Podman/Docker to build APKs, so could be potential hurdle for Termux.
 
Theoretically you can try to run srb2bld on Termux, since it is POSIX-compliant shell script, but I haven't tested this. srb2bld depends on Podman/Docker to build APKs, so could be potential hurdle for Termux.
I had tried building on the source code using github codespace and while it said the build was successful, I haven't been able to locate it. I tried building srb2kart android btw
Post automatically merged:

I had tried building on the source code using github codespace and while it said the build was successful, I haven't been able to locate it. I tried building srb2kart android btw
Okay follow up I know where it compiles to now but it's an uncompiled folder and I can't compile it properly as of writing this message. I'll try do as much as I can to see if I can make this work
 
Last edited:
Hello! I tried making a flatpak for TSoURDT3rd, but it failed with this error:
Do you know what happened?
Captura de pantalla de 2026-06-11 21-50-27.png
 
Hello! I tried making a flatpak for TSoURDT3rd, but it failed with this error:
Do you know what happened?
View attachment 189758
There are some probable causes of this issue:
- Temporary issue with downloading assets, because GitHub is offline. In that case, wait for GitHub to go back online,
- Exceeded number of accessing (50 pings) to GitHub API from your IP. In that case, wait for a hour or more to get number of connections back or export GitHub token to your terminal shell with GITHUB_TOKEN or git config file, which will significantly increase number of connection to GitHub API.
- Corrupted/incomplete downloaded assets file, which was affected by above points. In that case, remove affected files, in that example "SRB2-Latest.zip", with srb2bld -ra

Hopefully you already resolved this issue at the time of writing this.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top