SRB2 v2.2 Midi Files

I mean, as easy as it is to rip them yourself, it's about time somebody released them to the message board.

Can I get 2.1 midi files?
You can get 2.1 midi files from here:
Post automatically merged:

I mean, as easy as it is to rip them yourself, it's about time somebody released them to the message board.
Well, it may be easy to get most of them from the "patch_music.pk3" file, but plenty of them are in "music.dta", and DTA files aren't that easy to extract. The only way to extract them that I know of is the SLADE doom editor.

Last edited:
You can get 2.1 midi files from here:

Well, it may be easy to get most of them from the "patch_music.pk3" file, but plenty of them are in "music.dta", and DTA files aren't that easy to extract. The only way to extract them that I know of is the SLADE doom editor
Ok, sure it's not that simple for somebody who never tried modding the game before, but even with SLADE it takes a few clicks to extract. You kind of made SLADE look like an outdated and obscure program that wouldn't be easy to set up when in reality it's still supported and is even recommended most of the time for basically any SRB2 tasks that involve fiddling around with the files, at least the last I checked. Yeah, I mod the game to a point where I think this is basic stuff so apologies for that I guess.

Ok, sure it's not that simple for somebody who never tried modding the game before, but even with SLADE it takes a few clicks to extract. You kind of made SLADE look like an outdated and obscure program that wouldn't be easy to set up when in reality it's still supported and is even recommended most of the time for basically any SRB2 tasks that involve fiddling around with the files, at least the last I checked. Yeah, I mod the game to a point where I think this is basic stuff so apologies for that I guess.
I didn't mean to make it sound like it was hard for me, because it definitely wasn't. It did take me a while to find out about the program, but that's it.

(Also I don't even mod the game and I also think this is pretty basic)

i wish it had the mystic realm midis too since those are built into srb2

at least i think

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back