SRB2 v2.2.9 Patch Release

Android 2.2.9 is waiting on a few exclusive QoL features before it can be released. There's no guarantee it will come out at the same time as the Windows release from now on.

2.3 hasn't come out, 2.2.9 did :/
I know, since some of these posts mentions new update coming less than 20 hrs, i was though that if 2.2 mods were possibly working in this new version. I'll be suprised if it's a 2.2.10. Of course, i was just asking, even if it was a little retarded. :shitsfree:

Does support 2.2 mods in 2.3?
I doubt it (unless of course if they manage to make 2.3 retro-compatible with 2.2 and prior versions).

But let's wait several years before talking about it.

PS: also nice Jack Frost pfp.

I know, since some of these posts mentions new update coming less than 20 hrs, i was though that if 2.2 mods were possibly working in this new version. I'll be suprised if it's a 2.2.10. Of course, i was just asking, even if it was a little retarded. :shitsfree:
Hi, lemme explain things since it seems you've been confused a bit by other members.

The joke is that it's been well known that odd-numbered patches (2.2.1, 2.2.3, 2.2.5, 2.2.7) tend to be "unstable" and get a patch following them within days, sometimes even on the same day they were released. Because of this, people thought 2.2.9 was probably also unstable, and that we would release a 2.2.10 within 24 hours maybe. So far though, all signs point to 2.2.9 being a stable release, thankfully. (That doesn't mean 2.2.10 won't happen eventually, it just won't be quite as urgent to release it.)

Meanwhile, 2.3 is the next planned major update to SRB2, which will include updates to Single Player and maybe Multiplayer. It will likely not be ready for a long time yet.

What GitHub is not dead I checked on it and I downloaded a patch
But for me, when I clicked on the clickable stuff that takes me to GitHub.. it tells me that the connection was reset. Reloading does not work either. The Windows Network Diagnostics could not understand the problem, leaving me very depressed.

I doubt it (unless of course if they manage to make 2.3 retro-compatible with 2.2 and prior versions).

But let's wait several years before talking about it.

PS: also nice Jack Frost pfp.
ok
and thanks! It's from a Demikids anime.

it says its a virus
Post automatically merged:

its not but just to be sure.... did it work?
No, they don't have a virus, i already downloaded it and there weren't problems, and i doubw SRB2.org would add a virus in a popular game like SRB2-

No, they don't have a virus, i already downloaded it and there weren't problems, and i doubw SRB2.org would add a virus in a popular game like SRB2-
It told me... something, i don't remember because i wasn't paying attencion, but the computer thinks there's something odd. And there is no author to the patcher, so it thinks there's, again, something odd. :blink:

it says its a virus
Post automatically merged:

its not but just to be sure.... did it work?

It's not the first time SRB2 has come up as a false positive to antivirus software. Nor will it be the last.

As others have already said, SRB2 is indeed completely safe and virus-free, your antivirus is just wrong.

Um. Guys. A new problem has occurred. OpenGL doesn't work on 2.2.9. A lot of people, including me, has ran into the problem of switching the render from software to OpenGL and the game comes up black. The worst part about it is that there is no solution that has worked yet.

Um. Guys. A new problem has occurred. OpenGL doesn't work on 2.2.9. A lot of people, including me, has ran into the problem of switching the render from software to OpenGL and the game comes up black. The worst part about it is that there is no solution that has worked yet.
actually that happened to me on 2.2.8. also, setting it from fullscreen to windowed, should fix the problem. if you want, it wouldn't break if switching back to fullscreen so have at it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back