SRB2-Town is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

And in the form of a comic! Host is needed yet, so if you know how to contact Sep (because I want Sepwich, c'mon! - that supposing Sep yet accepts new accounts), tell me. Meanwhile, I'll use FileDen to host the comics, OK?

Here goes the first chapter of the comic series: The Big Crawla!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/22/543510/srb2town_thebigcrawla_page1.jpg
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/22/543510/srb2town_thebigcrawla_page2.jpg
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/22/543510/srb2town_thebigcrawla_page3.jpg
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/12/22/543510/srb2town_thebigcrawla_page4.jpg

Images are a bit big (almost 1MB each one), but sorry, I didn't manage to control the size of the scanning, it's not my computer and I don't want to mess up with the configuration. By the way, enjoy!

Starring this chapter: Sik, Stephany, DarkWarrior, Queen and Cody (SRB2-Playah), in order of appearance.

PS to mods: where does this belong? In the Sonic forums or the SRB2 forums? I mean, we all know SRB2-Town is SRB2 related.

Super mystic sonic said:
I can hardly see many differences between Sik and SRB2-playah, except for the lighter shade of green.

Well, I have blue shoes, y'see. But yes, it is difficult to tell.

I know, but this happens when your characters are recolors - and even more if you don't have as many colors to use as you want.

By the way, did you like the chapter?

Yeah, with the written versions you lost a lot of the emotion. I simply can't write things and make them feel exactly as I want. That's the interference of communication.

I think that this way I'll do it better. I was thinking in making flash first (with help of Vangar), but I left the idea, mainly due to the voices.

• All SegaSonic staff (Sonic, Tails, etc.)
  • All people from this forum (I'll try to add as most as possible)
  • Nekoyasha Raimu (she insisted me in being in it - she will in chapter 2)
  • Stephany and Queen (made for SRB2-Town)

Oh, BTW, you might want to work on your grammar. Not here, but in the comic.

<Darkwarrior> Hey Crawla, Wanna a fight with me?
<Shouldbe> Hey crawla, wanna fight with me?!
Or...
<Queen> Where you were, Stephany?
<Shouldbe> Where've you been, Stephany?

That's cool cause I have my own character.Miku the Echidna I'll upload a picture of him and his Mecha Flyer later.He likes Rouge and is almost a good builder as Tails.

Super mystic sonic said:
Oh, BTW, you might want to work on your grammar. Not here, but in the comic.

<Darkwarrior> Hey Crawla, Wanna a fight with me?
<Shouldbe> Hey crawla, wanna fight with me?!
Or...
<Queen> Where you were, Stephany?
<Shouldbe> Where've you been, Stephany?

For the Queen statement, OK, but for DarkWarrior's... *looks the original* Why the heck I wrote that A?! This happens when you write a comic at 3AM...

Sik said:
Host is needed yet, so if you know how to contact Sep (because I want Sepwich, c'mon! - that supposing Sep yet accepts new accounts), tell me. Meanwhile, I'll use FileDen to host the comics, OK?

I know one way to get a sepwich account. Sometimes, a guy named Hotdog003 is on #srb2fun on IRC. Talk to him and he can hook you up with an account to host with. I did and well, my signature is what I got (first part). As for the comics, these are good. Mind if Spyke could be in them? And i saw a game based off SRB2, it was called Sonic Action and the second level was called SRB2 Town. Is that in anyway affiliated with this?

As fast as I can.

By the way, about Sonic Action: that's my fangame. Interesting how everything is related, isn't it?

Oh, c'mon. Do you know when was the last time I met HotDog? That was months ago... By the way, if anybody can help me...

Akuma TH said:
I can help you with this comic.
I'm making 2 right now so give me sometime. :?
This remembers me the SRB2-Town fan stuff. Arf made two chapters, in fact, that even though weren't released (and Tails92's did and wasn't as good as those :/), were really good. In fact, the three enemies Arf earned in them, namely the Shadowy Figures, appeared in a chapter of the old series (Time Travel II), and will reappear again in the next chapter to try to get their revenge. But an old friend will make them relearn the lesson... (yes, it's me... Time Travel II features a fight between Team Ashura and the Shadowy Figures - remember Team Ashura? BigBoi, ShadowStar and me, we even had our own Team Blast).

This remembers me, I yet have a recurse that I left back in Time Travel I just in case and I yet didn't use it! Some day I'll use it, trust me...

EDIT: seeing how you ask me to be in it... You are already implicitly in it, so stop asking. Only tell me if you want yourselves to appear in a specific form (like custom characters, rather than making myself trying to guess).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back