Srb2 theater?

I was in a server which had a theater, It had sonic ova playing, i was wondering if i could find the creator, could they tell me how to use it so i can bring in my own movies?

Hmph. I have the files needed to watch those movies, I even have the theater.
I don't know exactly who the creator is, but from what I know, that server hasn't been on for more than 3 months.

If I remember the theater author(or at least the host) is LJ Sonic and this website is unrelated

i'd like to download the clips and watch them, Can i?
I cannot share it here, much less elsewhere without the owner's permission. (This is not an errand I leave to memorize the author, I say it from myself).
If the cinema was open on the Sonic Robo Blast 2 servers, it was for one thing. Because the creator decided to share it to the community, so I can't share it to you just like that. (I'm not to blame).

I cannot share it here, much less elsewhere without the owner's permission. (This is not an errand I leave to memorize the author, I say it from myself).
If the cinema was open on the Sonic Robo Blast 2 servers, it was for one thing. Because the creator decided to share it to the community, so I can't share it to you just like that. (I'm not to blame).
Ok, Thanks again

Woooh! Blast from the past! Sad i lost the files on my old pc. Im tryna find em again.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back