SRB2 Sonic in VRChat

DaStupidSonic

Sonic 3D Blast 5 for the Game Boy sucks
While playing VRChat, I saw this player playing as SRB2 Sonic and their model was from Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models. And also, the VRChat world I found this player in was the schoolhouse from Baldi's Basics.

While playing VRChat, I saw this player playing as SRB2 Sonic and their model was from Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models. And also, the VRChat world I found this player in was the schoolhouse from Baldi's Basics.

im interested, do you have any pictures of that player?

i see some avatars with jeck jims sonic. it has actual animations too: Jumping, running, etc

Well i see this models most frecuently in a world where you can search any avatar so if you put "sonic" and search avatars with that name some pages later of the 95 pages that sonic avatars have, sometimes you found some srb2 models in that results

for example what is a good one?
Well i see this models most frecuently in a world where you can search any avatar so if you put "sonic" and search avatars with that name some pages later of the 95 pages that sonic avatars have, sometimes you found some srb2 models in that results

Good Point I Got Charibuns SRB2 Models By Someone And I Asked That I Can Get The Trio And I Got Them
VRChat_2024-01-29_19-23-28.027_1920x1080.png

Post automatically merged:

Even The 2d Junio Sonic
VRChat_2024-01-05_20-16-41.792_1920x1080.png

and yes i have tails and knuckles also
VRChat_2024-01-29_19-26-42.448_1920x1080.png

it's like no one can compete with the trio
VRChat_2024-01-29_19-25-48.828_1920x1080.png

and yes i took the pictures with the vrc camera by the way

and yep i have all 4
Untitled design (7).png

And Im Not Spamming By The Way Im Just Showing

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back