• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2: Sonic and the emerald hunt (levels done:2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa-x

Hi everyone!

I have start a mod where sonic catch 3 emerald per level.
I don't know how many levels i can include in that, but over 10 sure.

Fow now, i have made 2 level, i am making cutscenes and more, see next beta!

Some screenshots:

srb20007.png

Techno mountains

Techno mountain:

srb20012.png

Srb2: Sonic and the emerald hunt (levels:2)

Download link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/fg21s9

Bye for now

-----------------------------------------------
My name is Sa-x, but call me Sonix
-----------------------------------------------

It's nice to have a new Emerald Hunt level, but this one might need a couple of improvements.

fawfulfan said:
It's nice to have a new Emerald Hunt level, but this one might need a couple of improvements.

Thank you, but the mod is in progress, you ask the problems, and i change them.

Ask all the problems, if you want, you canhelp me because i am making this mod with no one, because in those levels a big number of guy is not needed, but a little help yes.

All the people have help me, his name compairing in the final titles.

I have two suggestions for improvement.

1. Make the water fountains a bit nicer
2. Typically, making one-grid-unit sectors that rise thousands and thousands of fracunits above the main field just looks...weird. If there's any way you can make the terrain look a bit more natural, it would make a world of difference.

fawfulfan said:
I have two suggestions for improvement.

1. Make the water fountains a bit nicer
2. Typically, making one-grid-unit sectors that rise thousands and thousands of fracunits above the main field just looks...weird. If there's any way you can make the terrain look a bit more natural, it would make a world of difference.

Ok:

1: I make the water Liquid and with sounds and fished

2:I take the place natural with not geometrics flowers and

OK, i have done it, but the grass to the flowers texture remaining.
The ultimate emerald way is modified, i have put some diagonal springs to get on the mountain, for this, the difficulty be easy!

Emerald hunting started getting old after they added Christmas Hunt to the official game. Plus, I don't think it's a good idea to blab about where the emeralds are. lol

Gemini Spark said:
Emerald hunting started getting old after they added Christmas Hunt to the official game. Plus, I don't think it's a good idea to blab about where the emeralds are. lol

Just fow the 1st level, because i cannot talk where are all the emeralds of all the levels!

This is actually pretty cool.

I love the bounce part, even though you have to do nothing to beat it.

It looks bland... At least scatter your flowers around a bit, as it doesn't look good to have 50 flowers in just one (Square) area. Besides that, you didn't do too bad of a job on this.

Mike_The_Hedgehog said:
It looks bland... At least scatter your flowers around a bit, as it doesn't look good to have 50 flowers in just one (Square) area. Besides that, you didn't do too bad of a job on this.

I have delete the "50 flowers in just one (square)" the screens are old
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New:I have done the 2nd level: Techno mountain zone

Description: Is a place same at techno hill.

Download: I am waiting the answer about how to add this map into the file, Descript it!

(i ammise it, the firts 3 levels are from srb2 game.

Can't doom builder automatically do that? If not:

1. Go into a state of panic and jump off a bridge

2. Walk back home after failing suicide

3. Go to the Srb2 Wiki page and download XWE

If the process fails, repeat it.

Re: Srb2: Sonic and the emerald hunt (levels done:1 but star

Sa-x said:
ANSWER THIS: HOW CAN I ADD A NEW MAP INTO THIS WAD??

Make a new map as you normally would. Assuming you're using Doom Builder, select "Save Map Into" rather than "Save" or "Save As" and it should automatically be added to the wad you want it to be added to. Just make sure it's a different map number than all the other levels.

Re: Srb2: Sonic and the emerald hunt (levels done:1 but star

Thank you a lot!! :D

New: 2nd level beta here (i have some glich into the factory about slime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back