SRB2 Sage 2000 Remake

YAY! Finally!
Post automatically merged:

um it's been 2 days...

Last edited:

why the f you psting yt vids here

He isn’t lying about submitting it, getting a mod’s approval can take time. Sometimes submissions can take 3 days or more. It could even take a year for your submission to get in, just be patient and wait for the mod to get approved.

He isn’t lying about submitting it, getting a mod’s approval can take time. Sometimes submissions can take 3 days or more. It could even take a year for your submission to get in, just be patient and wait for the mod to get approved.
well i mean at that point... he did lie about the release date

like i was fucking hyped but now...where it fucking at

well i mean at that point... he did lie about the release date

like i was fucking hyped but now...where it fucking at
If they were allowed to put their mod in release don’t you think they would? The mods have to go through it first (which like mentioned, can take time because they have a life too) so no he didn’t lie. Just wait for the answer.

If they were allowed to put their mod in release don’t you think they would? The mods have to go through it first (which like mentioned, can take time because they have a life too) so no he didn’t lie. Just wait for the answer.
i know it has to go trough submission guideline n all but like

man he could have just said its releasing very soon not give a precise moment

Apologies for the delays, personal life got the best of me.

I won't leave you hanging any longer, so here's the standalone mod (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/911775329687838760/912020698313142292/sage2000remlow.zip)
I will release the full version with the extra files later but for now, enjoy.
I got problems with it however. First off, the fences are intangible, I get they are mid-textures, but IIRC there was a solid invisible thing you could stand on, or a translucent wall. I don't think act 1 had the armageddon shield, there are missing yellow spring pillars in the beginning of act 2, you can't jump off the elemental shield lake with a yellow spring, you can't go back up from the water under the bridge at the end of act 2 and the trees use odd looking flats. Other than that, I think it's a solid remake. Good job.

I got problems with it however. First off, the fences are intangible, I get they are mid-textures, but IIRC there was a solid invisible thing you could stand on, or a translucent wall. I don't think act 1 had the armageddon shield, there are missing yellow spring pillars in the beginning of act 2, you can't jump off the elemental shield lake with a yellow spring, you can't go back up from the water under the bridge at the end of act 2 and the trees use odd looking flats. Other than that, I think it's a solid remake. Good job.
Trust me, I am aware of those, the main issue is that they just cannot be proven because there isn't actual video footage of those aspects. I was more in the mindset of "making it as accurate as possible" as opposed to "making more sense" because as you know, there were a ton of issues to overcome during the creation of this mod. Like how making a midtexture solid makes the linedef act like a full wall instead of it applying to the edges of the texture much like an FOF. These cannot completely be disproven but they do bother me a ton and if I were to make a version that sacrifices accuracy for playability then I would.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back