SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my questions:

To Light Dasher: Are you doing some more character models? The wizard style sonic rider model looks good.

To CZ64: Are you doing more stages for the babylon story?

You're Wizard Rider needs glasses, but other than that it looks good. Once It's released I'm going to edit it into a crappy jet edit.

For the model, I guess I can make the board look more like it's supposed to. I've also changed a lot of the frames and added some, so I'm hoping you can switch the frame number. If you need help, I'll send you the latest sonic rider file.

More stages for the Babylon Story? Well I was thinking of it, so probably.

This stupid error window said:
This application has failed to start because libpng13.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this

Now WHERE the heck can i find "libpng.dll"??? How do i fix this?

light dasher said:
srb20001ws0.png

cool!..

I think it's best if I say it now. Sort of a good news/bad news post.

I'm getting pretty damn tired of spriting. I keep looking at the Knuckles sprites, and I don't even feel like editing Sonic's walking sprites to be Knuckles'. So, it's really sad, but I won't be making Knuckles, Rouge, nor the Babylon characters. On a non-related note, it also includes making Mighty, or any more characters. But what I will do, is fix up the current characters. Like Espio's arm, or a proper spring-up (or bouncing) frames for some, or by adding more sprites. Like Waiting sprites. That will probably get started after the release of the new Riders mod.

Speaking of which, I guess I'll simply finish up the levels, and make a mirror mode. For the cutscenes, I'm not so entirely sure. Since the birdbrains aren't going to be made, then there's no point for a story mode.

The Exe, well the only thing it really needs is a better Match mode. You're able to boost into each other, but since there won't be any rings on those levels, each boost hit is an automatic death. And I don't feel like messing with the Match scoring code.

Splitscreen mode was cleaned up. Somehow, on Software mode, getting a boosting hit will crash the exe. And before, I got random crashes where it's not supposed to happen. Let's say, touching a normal Speed Pad. They all went away, but the mode is still prone to crash in Software mode. Unless you're playing in Windowed mode, but -win + -software don't go together.

The release date might come in soon. It's just the levels, so it's not that hard for me. I'm not saying this month, but just soon enough.

CZ64, Don't you know Monster Iestyn has made a Mighty already? Its good!!! Go to Editing and see it!!!

P.S: Monster Iestyn is brother of Aled The Hedgehog!!

Aled The Hedgehog said:
Do We CARE? You've said that in almost every topic,
also, i was working on a mighty for nitro's character pack, and i've already made a mighty rider

What did you think of my suggestion... Link instead of quote box

I personally like the idea of an endurance track far better than a melee match where you have to boost into the other player. A melee thing would be hard to handle and would probably suffer for it. It will also make it seem more race-oriented than it would otherwise.

Actually it may be neat to put weapon rings of sorts in the normal race mode anyways.

Sorry, Ground, I was trying to talk to CZ64, but I didn't make that obvious enough to all of you. And I also made a sprite for Knuckles yesterday, but it's taking forever to upload it onto Photobucket thanks to my very bad Internet connection.

EDIT: Finally! I've managed to upload it!
Here it is:
KNUXA12.png

I was planing do the walking sprites:

KNUXD1.png

Only a little example, I will edit and do knuckles running with the extreme gear.

Aled The Hedgehog said:
CZ64, Don't you know Monster Iestyn has made a Mighty already? Its good!!! Go to Editing and see it!!!

Looks like good the wad, but is with a huge shell, see CZ64 first Mighty:

mighty.png

And I did do the 2nd (CZ64 did fix):

MIGHTY2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back