SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
Well, at least fix the Super Sonic trick in the Shadowrider.wad

maybe i'll do that, after all, i did do te tricks for sonic and what not,
and why is team bablyon in there?

Draykon said:
I posted the character list a few posts ago, the E-10k and Rouge are not planned for SRB2Riders

He can still do the wad tough as an addon, like how I am making Mario Rider.

SRB2 Riders Mod

Separated:
SRB2 Riders

Metal City

Splash Canyon

Egg Factory

Sonic Rider

Tails Rider

Shadow Rider

Riders 7

SRB2 Riders Batch File

Right-Click on any one you like and go to Save-As to download them. Save them on your SRB2 Folder. Yellow means updated.

I still haven't gotten the time to update Metal City fully. The only part updated in there is some rings were moved and some textures were fixed. I also gave Tails his voice, and you can see Sonic's walking animation in that wad, but only from one angle. The angle that don't really matter >.>

Still a busy guy, I'll see what I can do to Metal City, since no one wants to help me out and letting me start on Green Cave. Oh well.

SRB2 Riders Mod

Separated:
SRB2 Riders

Metal City

Splash Canyon

Egg Factory

Sonic Rider

Tails Rider

Shadow Rider

Riders 7

SRB2 Riders Batch File

Right-Click on any one you like and go to Save-As to download them. Save them on your SRB2 Folder. Yellow means updated.

I'm actually starting on Green Cave on my brother's computer. The Sonic Rider now has him walking with the board, but ONLY from 1 side; the side that you can see on the player select screen. Also, all maps have Adventure mode taken off, Metal City has a starting slope and some other stuff, Splash Canyon has a linedef cleared up, and Egg Factory has the first checkpoint fixed.

I haven't head from this, but it'd be nice if SOMEONE finished up on the Flight Dash circles. You can't see the rings floating in there.

Ok, I think it's finally time we make this list public:

Planned levels:

Metal City
Splash Canyon
Egg Factory
Green Cave
Sand Ruins
Babylon Garden
Digital Dimension
Dual Towers
Night Chase
Red Canyon
Ice Factory
White Cave
Dark Desert
Sky Road
Babylon Guardian
Snowy Valley
Space Theatre
Sega Carnival
Sega Illusion

Characters:

Sonic
Tails
Knux
Metal Sonic
Eggman
Amy
Shadow
Espio
Silver ((Though I'm drastically opposing that))

That is the plan based on a post Dark Mystic made. Don't count on every last one of those being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back