SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, wait. I was gonna use the special ability frames for the trick frames, and if the special ability frames are trick frames then superforms won't look right.

Draykon said:
Um, wait. I was gonna use the special ability frames for the trick frames, and if the special ability frames are trick frames then superforms won't look right.

i think we need an EXE for this :eek:

Don't say that, don't ever say that!
You do not mock my Soccing skills by claiming an Executable would be necessary!

Sorry, had to get that outta my system.

Anyway, it might be possible to get trick frames like PLAYc and PLAYd, but I would need to make an experimental WAD to figure it out. And I can't use XWE on this computer, so yeah.

Dark Mystic said:
I am going to see how well I can put character's gear on.

Here is my 1st try with SonicRider.wad's GEAR:
sonicgear1ux8.png

sonicgear2vl2.png
(I know the "glasses" are bigger in this one. Is this alright or should I change it?)

The head gear is small in this sprite, but SRB2 characters are bigger than this.

Comments? Suggestions?

(Oh, and yes...I am using CZ's old sprites because I don't have any of the current ones)

let me take a crack at this...

This is an example not the real thing....

^_^ i even drew the sonic riders shoes...

RgxSuperSonic said:
let me take a crack at this...

This is an example not the real thing....

^_^ i even drew the sonic riders shoes...

Make the board fit his feet and I think we have a winner.

chaos_sonic said:
Thats pretty cool RGX. :)

^_^ i just did that this morning...
I already did all the head animations with the goggles. the board in the pic is not the real thing (it was made in paint) is still being worked on. and i have to do all the leg and arm animations too...
when im done and send the sprites in, Hopefully Dark Mystic will make the wad. So how about it?

RgxSuperSonic said:
I already did all the head animations with the goggles. the board in the pic is not the real thing (it was made in paint) is still being worked on. and i have to do all the leg and arm animations

OH, MY, GOD, THAT WAS MADE IN PAINT?!

InuYasha said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
I already did all the head animations with the goggles. the board in the pic is not the real thing (it was made in paint) is still being worked on. and i have to do all the leg and arm animations

OH, MY, GOD, THAT WAS MADE IN PAINT?!

just the board...

i would be surprised if you origionally made the sonic you made in Paint

also CZ64 made the sonic rider wad

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
i would be surprised if you origionally made the sonic you made in Paint

also CZ64 made the sonic rider wad

funny story about that.. i drew a sonic back then in paint.. i like the desighned of it so i used that style in flash.. ^_^

The Board is facing te wrong way, the 2 pointy things should be at the back, beside's that, it loocks great
Edit: how the hell did you all post before me? when i came here, no post's, when i post mine, loads of posts :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back