SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wiki's been down since yesterday, CZ64. In fact, everything with srb2.org in it's name is down...

As for the credits...

I did the sprites for Jet's board, and I'm still doing Wave and Storm's sprites. As you can see in my previous post, I've helped with the grinding sprites for Sonic as well.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Looks like it also affects moving forward. Well a lot of my ramps were made to be able to reach if you hold the forward button. But I can still use the sidemove one. Been wanting to figure out how to do this myself. Thanks.

The srb2wiki doesn't work for me. I tried google, and anything related to wiki.srb2.org or wiki.sepwich.com won't appear. All I need it for is for the NiGHTS tutorial. I forgot how to make the second Axis. One is 1024, the other one is 65532, or something like that. Once I know what it is, I can finish up the Illusion level.

Well, while I'm at it, I'll start making Sky Road now.

And Monster, of course I haven't forgotten. It's high up on my to-do list before I release the mod. ..but to make things easier, why doesn't everyone who contributed here post what they did. That way, I won't have to backtrack page after page since the last release to know who did what.

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache...orial+site:wiki.srb2.org+nights&hl=en&strip=1

Sonict said:
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:y-5iDb1m7QUJ:wiki.srb2.org/wiki/NiGHTS_Tutorial+site:wiki.srb2.org+nights&hl=en&strip=1
Thanks, Sonict.

Well, the level is done. I just need to add more scenery to it, and the necessary items. I have Sky Road's sketch here, but I might just leave it for another release. Mostly because I don't want to deal with fake slope sectors right now.

After I finish with the scenery, then I'll start working with the credits, and then release it. If not tomorrow, then on Sunday. I still need to beta test this mod, so if there's big glitches or bugs, it'll be put off early next week.

light dasher said:
I can fix up some better trick sprites for shadow and Tails...the ones I gave you for them aren't top quality :S
Just do Tails for now, since I'm on a deadline. Thanks.

If that logic even works, then SRB2 should be renamed to Sonic and Mario if there's Mario mode.

Anywho. I sorta made AmyRoseRider, as you know, CZ64.

More grinding sprites...
Here are all the grinding sprites I've done so far, just in case you didn't see the other ones earlier in this topic:
PLAYL1-1.png
PLAYM1-1.png

PLAYL2.png
PLAYM2.png

Excuse me, but if you read back to my first post on the previous page, I said that anyone could continue the grinding frames for me... but of course you've all ignored that, haven't you...

Why don't any of you improve ithose sprites if you think they shouldn't be like that?!!

*sigh* I was giving them a chance for them to join in. I didn't want to have to do it all myself... I've already got plenty of things I need to finish, so I decided to leave the grinding sprites to be finished off by someone who wants to...

EDIT: Vash, I accidentally put that 'i' there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back