SRB2 Reimagined: The SRB2 Remix Project for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some more, I think that special effects doesn't fit very well, so, I leave a normal one here:

srb211.png

srb2.png

srb21.png

Scizor, my thing was for the track of GFZ, not for the whole thing...

>.>'

I like the picture with your light. Personally, I say +1 if you can continue to create images like this, they are a bit "classic" but I like them.

I use FL Studio 9 to do my music, and I've never had a problem of Being limited by it.

... huh?!
I know this software, I already tested but .... HOW CAN YOU REMIXES WITH IT!
Anything I can do is have a "music" that will loop composed of drums etc! I know the original theme in 8-bit Blizzard Man, and I must say I like this style ! But I do not know how you do it for remixing with FL Studio 9 !

Meh. I havn't used a MIDI yet for this stuff. I just plug it in as I remember hearing it in-game. As well, I'm working on adding stuff. I just finished a DSZ remix, The Bends, with my friend, Jake. He did the guitar solo towards the middle. It came out quite well, I think... The marimba was the hardest. I had trouble remembering the part, but when I played the two for comparison, it seemed good enough.

BAH, I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE WHO CHANGE MIDIS!!!! THEY MAKE ME MAD >:-(

Idk, I like the covers, very nice. For the final, I'll put it up for vote for a day or two. My favorite so far is Scizor's, but it is just an edit, oh well.... The light-GFZ one is nice, too. The line nova came out rather well, gives it a speedy feel... ~gets idea~ brb.

... huh?!
I know this software, I already tested but .... HOW CAN YOU REMIXES WITH IT!
Anything I can do is have a "music" that will loop composed of drums etc! I know the original theme in 8-bit Blizzard Man, and I must say I like this style ! But I do not know how you do it for remixing with FL Studio 9 !

What exactly do you have trouble with on it? Just pick some samples, open the piano roll, and get remixing!

Well, I would help, but I know nothing of the software. Sorry :-/

Cover2.bmp

Anyway, this is a combination of PHCC's idea with a difference that would allow it to work as a cover. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Internet Explorer, I just looked at your links. I now see exactly what you're saying... Since I enjoy the three I've done, I'm gonna leave them, but I'll try that stuff out for the next one.... I actually think that The Bends breaks from copying a little more, but thanks for the advice!!! I quite appreciate it!

Last edited:
By Charybdizs
What EXACTLY do you Have trouble with on it? Some just pick samples, Open the piano roll, and get remixing !
It was 1 year ago, I understood nothing ... I'll take this software a dusty little and use a dusty little at the same time as the creation of my SRB2 level.

By Metal96
Internet Explorer, I just looked at your links. I now see exactly what you're saying... Since I enjoy the three I've done, I'm gonna leave them, but I'll try that stuff out for the next one.... I actually think that The Bends breaks from copying a little more, but thanks for the advice!!! I quite appreciate it!

No problem.

As Metal96 remixed Deep Sea, I think that I can post an image for it:

imagem2rb.png

I made a wave effect on the pic, and I think that this fit very well, as it's DSZ. Just say if it's good or not.

By Scizor300

srb2reimagined.png
Awesome, I love it.
The Green Hill tiles at the bottom is Sonic 4 ?
I like, but I think this picture would be more appropriate to act 2.

EDIT : It could be a picture for water area and an image for the "yellow ruin. "

Ah yes. We must also decide if "Act" appear on the pictures ! Deep sea does not have "act", but Greenflow has one.

Last edited:
I want Castle Eggman! Or Eggrock.

We should be able to have more then one remix for a track I mean SEGA does it when they remix.

Last edited:
Mmmm... Chao, I like the GFZ one the best, I think. As well, nice cover art. How about just changing ~PERFECT ALBUM~ to read ~REIMAGINED~ ? I'm assuming you still have the source here, you know. Oh, and send me up some mp3s or something of your remixes! They're very good; I put up my email somwhere here... I downloaded the ones with the option to do so (THZ+DCZ), so those are done and you don't have to send them.

EDIT: Just finished listening to the DCZ remix. I like the throwback to the intro at the very end.

Last edited:
So many techno remixes. :( I guess it's up to me to take Aerial Garden and make a sweet orchestral remix out of it.

Not saying that techno is bad, it's just so common for remixes.

Yeah... I plan to try an orchestral thing for Castle Eggman in the near future.

EDIT: PHCC, those do seem very familiar.. The only one I can place is sound9.mp3, which is GHZ from Sonic 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back