SRB2 Ports list (outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried the latest version of the Mac SRB2 port, and I'm still having the following problems...

-Attempts to use Fullscreen mode result in the Game Crashing, no matter what resolution i try setting it to. (Though it will work on very, very rare occasions).

-Dragging the Window of the Game in windowed mode doesn't work properly. Whenever i try to move it around, the window jitters down to the bottom of the screen every time.

-As someone already stated, all the sound effects within a stage except for the spin dash sound effects are now muted. Music plays just fine though.

-The text within the In-game chat and console are always very tiny, in every resolution i tried. Although i think this is because my desktop size is very large...1920 X 1200

I haven't tried net gaming yet, so i cant say much for that.

Last edited:
SRB2Mac Crashes when I am starting a level.

Here is information about the computer

Mac OS X
Version 10.4.11

Processor 1.25 GHz PowerPC G4
Memory 256 MB DDR SDRAM

Hardware Overview:

Machine Name: eMac
Machine Model: PowerMac6,4
CPU Type: PowerPC G4 (1.1)
Number Of CPUs: 1
CPU Speed: 1.25 GHz
L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB
Memory: 256 MB
Bus Speed: 167 MHz
Boot ROM Version: 4.8.8f0

Yes but, I don't thinks you can use nearest_mipmapped using console.
I tried and it's "only" works with nearest, bilinear, trilinear and linear_nearest .

nearest_mipmapped only is enabled when #define SHUFFLE is done, sorry. You'll have to compile SRB2 yourself. Same case with the 3D card options menu.

Asses!

Alam: It's necessary to hack the PSP in order to run SRB2?

Gods, yes, this is is a homebrew binary, HOMEBREW, you need to install custom firmware on your PSP to run unsigned binaries on it!

I already said this before, please do not make me have to break PSP support for the that question to be stop being asked

Last edited:
Has there been any progress on SRB2DC or is it just cancelled for an indefinite amount of time?

It's still in the source tree, if you think you're man enough, give compiling it a go, but it's pretty much untouched in years by now.

It's still in the source tree, if you think you're man enough, give compiling it a go, but it's pretty much untouched in years by now.

it stills compiles, it just I do not have a working debugging serial cable for my Dreamcast anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back