SRB2 on Web Browser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: SRB2 for Web Beta will shut down at around May 3, 2021, or upon the release of SRB2 v2.2.9, whichever is sooner.

The reason is due to lack of time for updating the Web version, and I have no news for this. Given that v2.2.9 will have many new features, I don't believe I should continue to host v2.2.4 as it will become more incompatible with new mods.

You may be able to export your data under the "Storage" menu. Thank you for supporting the web site for almost a year!
How long?

Announcement: SRB2 for Web Beta will shut down at around May 3, 2021, or upon the release of SRB2 v2.2.9, whichever is sooner.

The reason is due to lack of time for updating the Web version, and I have no news for this. Given that v2.2.9 will have many new features, I don't believe I should continue to host v2.2.4 as it will become more incompatible with new mods.

You may be able to export your data under the "Storage" menu. Thank you for supporting the web site for almost a year!
TODE ITZ SKOOL TODA AN U STILL MAKIN??!!!?!?!1!111!?1/1 OMG U TOK S0 LONGG AND U STIL MAKIN!1!!?!?1//1! FIX I T FAST!!!!1!/1!!11! 😡 😡 😤 😤 😤 😤 😡
Post automatically merged:

TODE ITZ SKOOL TODA AN U STILL MAKIN??!!!?!?!1!111!?1/1 OMG U TOK S0 LONGG AND U STIL MAKIN!1!!?!?1//1! FIX I T FAST!!!!1!/1!!11! 😡 😡 😤 😤 😤 😤 😡
MAYBI 775768786575665E76 YEAR??!?!?!?!!!111 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😤 😤 😤 😤 😤

Fine by me tbh. Can still use a majority of the mods I typically use (with the exception being Modern Sonic v5.11, whenever I use that mod in-game he just appears green and can't use his custom moveset) and for getting through Google Meet calls with my school that's good enough for me.

It's also the only version I can use since my school blocked app store and apk installing on my chromebook so i'm stuck using web. But it still feels like SRB2 v2.2, just at a lower resolution, which I can work with.
Sometimes people don’t have android b

Fine by me tbh. Can still use a majority of the mods I typically use (with the exception being Modern Sonic v5.11, whenever I use that mod in-game he just appears green and can't use his custom moveset) and for getting through Google Meet calls with my school that's good enough for me.

It's also the only version I can use since my school blocked app store and apk installing on my chromebook so i'm stuck using web. But it still feels like SRB2 v2.2, just at a lower resolution, which I can work with.

Nice, it doesn't work!
The reason is because it was shut down months ago.

This thread will be locked accordingly, as there is no longer any point to it besides archival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back