Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• n00bs!?!?!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze didn't even know his game was on AotS... someone on IRC told him they saw it and he caught the second airing later that evening.

This is the best idea I have seen in a long time really. I'd love to have all my buddies watch G4 at the same time and see SRB2 footage on there. My buddies would be like "WTF?" and I'd be like "OMGBBQ!!!11!1!1!!!".

But, alas, it would be a bad idea too, drawing in n00bs as mentioned. However, Mario fangames are taken down by NoA most of the time, but Blue Twilight was on there and NoA didn't give at all. Kinda awkward.

Everyone says it would draw n00bs...
But isn't there the slightest chance it would bring in some good users? Meh, maybe not.

spaz16 said:
oh.... well, I guess we should just do it ourselves then.

There's nothing to DO. The people at G4 see a game and do a show on it. They don't contact the person involved. There is no way for a person with a fangame to "get their game on the show" on their own.

Ya know what, Mario Blue Twilight is, by definition, illegal.
So if it got on, why can't SRB2?

This is a pretty good idea. What is the diffrerence, we get n00bs almost every day.

EDIT: I got the e-mail address to G4tv information. If you guys want, I will tell them about SRB2. Just reply and tell me if I should, or should not.

This post was spell checked

RgxSuperSonic said:
This is a pretty good idea. What is the diffrerence, we get n00bs almost every day.

EDIT: I got the e-mail address to G4tv information. If you guys want, I will tell them about SRB2. Just reply and tell me if I should, or should not.

This post was spell checked

Go ahead

Ok I will email them, but what should i say?

EDIT: This is all I have right now, im not very good with introductions and i really can't think of anything at the moment.
If you have any suggestions, please respond or add to this.

Hello, My name is RgxSuperSonic, and im from the Sonic Robo Blast 2 community.
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/index.php

Sonic Robo Blast 2 or SRB2 is a fan game of the Sonic Series modded from the game Doom. SRB2 has a fairly large community and we plan to be bigger. The game is usually updated and be can edited or modified. The game is 2D/3D or 2.5D with 2D sprites and 3d levels.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Hello, My name is RgxSuperSonic, I've noticed at times you seem to make notice to freeware fangames, I've also noticed you haven't made mention of an extremely popular Sonic the Hedgehog fangame called SRB2.
http://srb2.org

Sonic Robo Blast 2 or SRB2 is a fangame, modded off the Doom Legacy source code. SRB2 has a huge community which is constantly growing. Not only is the game frequently updated, it has Doom's WAD system, meaning there are thousands of mods out there for it.. The game mostly 3D, with the exception of sprites used for many graphics. The game has two options for renderers, which results in virtually no system requirements. I hope you might be able to bring more attention to this popular game.

Better?

Draykon said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
Hello, My name is RgxSuperSonic, I've noticed at times you seem to make notice to freeware fangames, I've also noticed you haven't made mention of an extremely popular Sonic the Hedgehog fangame called SRB2.
http://srb2.org

Sonic Robo Blast 2 or SRB2 is a fangame, modded off the Doom Legacy source code. SRB2 has a huge community which is constantly growing. Not only is the game frequently updated, it has Doom's WAD system, meaning there are thousands of mods out there for it.. The game mostly 3D, with the exception of sprites used for many graphics. The game has two options for renderers, which results in virtually no system requirements. I hope you might be able to bring more attention to this popular game.

Better?

Good Job Draykon, its better then what I wrote, the only thing is, it seems a little short... should i send it?

I'm totally gonna laugh if they get your e-mail, check the game out, stumble on the forums, see this discussion, and then decide not to run through with it because they consider it self-promotion or something (despite the fact that the staff has nothing to do with this).

I really don't know what do, should i send it or not?
I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
Aww man, what should i do!? :(

RgxSuperSonic said:
SEND THE DAMN LETTER! Sorry. Anxious here. This is gonna be awsome. It'll be a good thing. I'll keep watching the new episodes of AOTS and I'll post here when they put this game on the air.

Boss said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
SEND THE DAMN LETTER! Sorry. Anxious here. This is gonna be awsome. It'll be a good thing. I'll keep watching the new episodes of AOTS and I'll post here when they put this game on the air.

ok the e-mail is done im gonna send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back