SRB2 Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icer the hedgehog said:
I've pretty much played all those....EXCEPT SASRB2!It keeps saying "Badd something or other AFALL1 to AFALL2"!I REALLY wanna play SASRB2 badly....How do I fix it?
You know... that's the same thing that happens to me..... it either says "()Segment violation " or "bad cycle from AFALL 1 to AFALL 4."

FURY OF THE STORM!!!!!!...

Ok. so it isn't a mod for the most part. it uses all but CEZ3, but with recolors on the sky and other levels he/she made.

I just love Fury of the Storm and some other music.

At this point, I wouldn't call it a mod.. it's more of a game built off the Doom engine.

I like the FoTs mod. (Fury of the Storm) I don't have it but i've seen awesome videos about it! :)

I enjoyed SASRB2, and that mod by "Shadow" (eggman something or other, had Halo music in it...)... but the best for me is Mystic Realm. Huge, with plenty of secrets, and none-linear levels.

Well I just got the Naruto mod IT ROX MAN!!!! ITS MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Srb2JTE Is cool to It enhances the experience.....but that 1 outta 15 chance of JTE's avatar to pop up saying BEWARE THE POWER OF THE SUPERVIRUS!!
In a messed up voice then having SUPERVIRUS BLAST 2! Pop up just scared the living crap outta me! but I got used to it after the 15th one in a non stop row!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back