SRB2 Mod Commissions?

Hey there, I’m new to this forum, but I’m in need of looking for someone who takes mod commissions for Sonic Robo Blast 2. I‘d like to get a mod of one of my Sonic Characters, but unfortunately I don’t know where to look. If anyone here makes custom mods regarding the game, please feel free to notify me. Thank you!

i would probably advise against a commission, for a vanilla SRB2 character at least. it's absolutely possible, and if you're willing to spend a ton of money and you do indeed find someone willing to put in the work, then absolutely go for it!

however, there are at the minimum over 100 sprites to be made, even more depending on what you want and whether your character is asymmetrical or not. that's gotta be a huge sum of money for the sprites alone.

again, it's definitely possible to organise a vanilla srb2 commission, but there's a lot to consider going in.

(plus, vanilla srb2 mods can take anywhere from months up to a year or beyond to develop!)

We don't deal with monetary stuff on this forum, you'd have to look elsewhere for people willing to do that, like Twitter or somesuch.

While a character mod requires a TON of spritework and would absolutely costs a lot, a character for SRB2 Kart requires WAY less sprites. I know at least some folks out there that would take up an offer, and some commissioned characters have appeared here before.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back