SRB2 = Made by a christain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of this topic?
I'm atheist and I have never had a problem with SRB2's Xmas mode.
So, everything even REMOTELY related to religion should be banned? That's retarded. There is religious freedom, dude, and unless something or someone forces (implicitly or explicitly) a religion on you, there's nothing to complain about.
The religion book used at my high school does force Christianity on others, SRB2 doesn't. Heck, SRB2 doesn't have a Christian cross in the Xmas mode, so I don't know what Zaktan was thinking.

:o You're off topic! I was asking if you noticed it.
And your talking about me comlaining.I like that kind of music. I had it in my play!
I was making my player dance...-_-' But I got hit while dancing.
:roll:

This topic makes you look like you were complaining, therefore, some people posted that you were complaining about it.

KingofFlames said:

This topic makes you look like you were complaining, therefore, some people posted that you were complaining about it.

It did look alot like a complaint. Who cares if it's made by christians, it's a game!

Yeesh. All you people are so worked up over somebody being festi- I mean, "seasonally excited"? What now, are we sending some arbitrary mathematical message in hexadecimal just to wish somebody a happy nondenominational winter season?

Shadow Hog said:
Yeesh. All you people are so worked up over somebody being festi- I mean, "seasonally excited"? What now, are we sending some arbitrary mathematical message in hexadecimal just to wish somebody a happy nondenominational winter season?

Pardon?

<offtopic> No there isn't. The but he was using had only one.</offtopic>

As The Yellow Blue Dude says, who cares, it's just a game!

SSN is Catholic, and he just put in a whole bunch of Christmas songs that would be good for X-Mas mode. Nothing more.

Meh, I just use -noxmas when playing SRB2 during Christmastime. The music is boring and the textures bug me.
And no, there are not two "T"s in "but". Only if you're talking about somebody's back end.

Oh my. This place has just unexpectically jumped into some sort of redzone here, solely judging by the topic title.

Oh my gosh! He posts on the Message Board!

Okay, I'm a little late, but still.

All of you. Shut up and calm down.

He was just asking a simple question. Was SRB2 made by a Christian, and had you heard that song in it? Yes or no. If I asked "What color is your doggy? Black or white?" would you all go on about how I'm so racist? He was curious because there was a religious song inside of it. That doesn't mean he was showing a negative attitude. There are no subliminal messages; there's no showing his hatred against religion. Nothing. Just asking a question. As Tets would say, stop acting like arm-flailing, air-gasping retards.

Oh, and "Catholic" is a branch of Christianity, so when he says Christians celebrate Christmas, that also includes Catholics.

Yes, SRB2 is made by a Christian, and no, I hadn't heard that song inside of it. What TUNES number is it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back