SRB2 Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a mac but i dont know where to get the mac version of srb2.Can someone please post a link to it if they know the website.

Do you have a new Intel Mac?

If so, just get WINE and run the Windows SRB2 with that. It'll work better than the native Mac version.

zck2020 said:
Just curiouse, is there any way that a mac can somehow play net games with a pc?
I heard that the Intel mac version of SRB2 can. but there are so many problem with it. I think you can play net games by using WINE.

jrose05 said:
zck2020 said:
Just curiouse, is there any way that a mac can somehow play net games with a pc?
I heard that the Intel mac version of SRB2 can. but there are so many problem with it. I think you can play net games by using WINE.

You can play net games, but you get kicked for consistency failure every time you join.

jrose05 said:
There are lot more problems on Mac version then the Windows version. Like you can only run it in OpenGL and the waterfall effect does not work.

Only running it in OpenGL, isn't exactly a problem. You try getting software to work. =P

Also, any moving textures won't work in SRB2 Mac.

If you use WINE, you should be able to play netgames and all that other stuff that Windows computers can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back