Srb2 level names

Status
Not open for further replies.
This question has probably been asked many many times. I host a server that is 24/7(dedicated) it is usually called SRB2 Server. No fancy naming needed.
I was wondering if somebody could list out all the map names and under what game type they are in. And if possible I heard there is weather in this game? Could somebody walk me through it? (EG map86)
hd3870x2noteditableai7.png

The ones I know:

Map01 - GFZ1
Map02 - GFZ2
Map03 - GFZ3
Map04 - THZ1
Map05 - THZ2
Map06 - THZ3
Map07 - CEZ1
Map08 - CEZ2
Map09 - CEZ3
Map16 - RVZ1
Map30 - MKB1
Map31 - MKB2
Map32 - MKB3
Maps 50 - 57 - Special Stages
Maps 80 - 89 - CTF Stages
Maps 90 - 99 - MT Stages
Maps 70 - 79 - Race Stages

P.S. Is the MS down again? I hear it's move or something, and I can't connect anymore. Someone please help.

JigglyWiggly said:
I was wondering if somebody could list out all the map names and under what game type they are in. And if possible I heard there is weather in this game? Could somebody walk me through it?

Awww... guy!

Remember: SRBWiki is your friend, always :D

http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Levels

There you'll find a complete list of levels, respective gametypes, screens and stuffs.

I'll Begin said:
So you're the bloke hosting that GFZ Tag server?
GFZ tag server? I just run a dedicated server I barely view the log. It is usually ctf is not tag... I had it tag once but that was for a short amount of time.

And an ugly one at that. :/ Well, why run a dedicated? Dedicated servers are usually very annoying. Even Cue's. Sorry Cue.

Kopper said:
And an ugly one at that. :/ Well, why run a dedicated? Dedicated servers are usually very annoying. Even Cue's. Sorry Cue.
My signature is pretty you have no taste. Why are dedicated servers are annoying? I get to use less cpu cycles, save bandwidth and provide a server for everyone, please I don't need your feedback.
In any case for curiosity how do I name my dedicated server? Also it's not manual I made a script.

Stop using the manual signature thing, it's getting annoying. There's a reason image sigs are gone.

It's part of the post; it's not a script. Stop trying to falsely look cool. It doesn't work. And no, copy-paste is no script, it's a basic computer function.

The Dark Fox said:
It's part of the post; it's not a script. Stop trying to falsely look cool. It doesn't work. And no, copy-paste is no script, it's a basic computer function.
You dumb? I made a batch file retard. I can inject code into the server numbnuts. So please it's useless talking to you. This isn't a bout my signature. This is about how can I rename my dedicated server. I came for help not damnation to hell. So if anyone wants to help me which would be nice and greatly appreciated, I run srb2 with these arguments. -Dedicated -internetserver -gametype ctf. What else do I need to rename the server?

Also one last thing what ports does this game use? I use pfsense so having the ports would lower ping for all big time.

He asked about your signature. Then you talked about a stupid batch file. WTF

Also, you don't even need one. Just use the launcher, and in the command line, type "+servername <name> ; +dedicated" in there.

And damn, you insult someone for no reason. Don't act like a child.

The Dark Fox said:
He asked about your signature. Then you talked about a stupid batch file. WTF

Also, you don't even need one. Just use the launcher, and in the command line, type "+servername <name> ; +dedicated" in there.

And damn, you insult someone for no reason. Don't act like a child.
Well I thank you for the help, but what you said first made little sense though.
So like this I browse to the srb2 folder and do srb2win.exe "+servername <JigglesWareHouse>; +dedicated +internetserver"

or srb2win.exe "+servername <JigglesWareHouse>; -dedicated -internetserver"
Is that how it should be?

Ok I got it thanks, you helped big time.

Also what are the ports srb2 uses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back