SRB2 IWAD for Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daejien

This is my first day as a member of this forum... I've been here before but have been unable to locate this question anywhere in the forum, can someone tell me how to find the IWAD for SRB2, I really want to start editing... but I can't find it anywhere.

Just remember, make a copy of it and edit that, if you edit the original you won't be able to play SRB2.

Okay... i have it up and running on doombuilder... but I have only One slight problem that would prevent me from making anything... can someone point me to a translation for which thing in things mode creates what object in the real game.

This may come as a bit of a shock to some people, but unlike the textures and flats, the names of the things are in fact the same as the things themselves. Thus, placing a Red Spring on your map will indeed result in a Red Spring ingame, though the same cannot be said of putting a flat called SLIME01 or whatever it is. :p

Sonicandtails218 said:
This may come as a bit of a shock to some people, but unlike the textures and flats, the names of the things are in fact the same as the things themselves. Thus, placing a Red Spring on your map will indeed result in a Red Spring ingame, though the same cannot be said of putting a flat called SLIME01 or whatever it is. :p
For instance..
RED Brick wall on map.
RED Brick wall ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back