SRB2 is loading to many windows on my computer

Yesterday, I loaded up srb2 to play one of my favorite addons of all time, Adventure Sonic, but just as I got to play for a minute, another window for srb2 opens. And another. And another. Lots of windows opened up which makes it sound off. There were a lot of srb2s opened and I tried to press the windows key to try to click out of it, but the mouse cursor was locked in. I even tried pressing alt and f4. NOTHING WORKED. I panicked and panicked and panicked. The only solution was shutting down my computer physically. Does anybody know why this happened??

Probably just a case of clicking on your desktop shortcut too many times, my guy. I've had it happen a few times.

Be patient.

Probably just a case of clicking on your desktop shortcut too many times, my guy. I've had it happen a few times.

Be patient.
Yeah that can happen specially if your PC is loading stuff in the background right at the moment you launch the game, this shouldn't be much of a problem on faster mechanical hard drives or SSDs but on older slower mechanical hard drives like mine it can be a bit of a pain.

I have noticed this too since I had first downloaded SRB2. I made sure only to click twice and it still opened like 10 windows of the game. This only happens occasionally for me. :???:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back