Srb2 Impersonator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. You may know me as Godspeed, Golden Warrior, Lightspeed, etc. There has been an imposter posing as me, and others, lately. Today, he made a server with the same name as mine (godspeed's server, but he left off the apostrophe). This is starting to annoy me. People know it is not really me, but I would like to remove this problem. His IP Address is 220.239.170.49. Please help.

Hey godspeed! I wonder if it's that same guy from that netgame who impersonated you for a while. Then he changed his name to halofire or something....

LOG

Hello Lightspeed and perhaps the SRB2 Message Board.

Here is the LOG I saved after my encounter in the server. I was denoted as Player 4.

LOG

This may not be the MasterServer Ban List topic, but it is relevant to Lightspeed's problem. No actions will be taken place until this is verified and posted on the MasterServer Ban List topic.

Impostor's Server Details
Code:
IP: 220.239.170.49
Port: 59717
Hostname: godspeeds server
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

Lightspeed's Server Details
Code:
IP: 71.133.211.81
Port: 5029
Hostname: godspeed's server
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

Not to seem self-absorbed, but there's a Project S.O.L.A.R.I.S. imperonator on the loos unleasing unknown hell, and i gotta find a way to put an end to this once and for all; he also uses my other name "Dark Solar Promence" (Correct Spelling: Dark Solar Prominence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back