• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: Fury of the Storm (srb2fotsbetax.x.wad)

What should the music for Death Crater Zone be?

• Land of Confusion (by Disturbed)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bat out of Hell (by Meatloaf)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a way to get on it. Search for espernet and go to the IRC Channel website. Go to the Chat Now! button and then go to a random server and type in /join srb2FotS. That enough?

Chaos said:
Still stupid because:

1. Some people don't have Mirc.

2. Some can't get it to work.

3. Some people don't know the channel.

[/rant]

1. You don't need mIRC to get to it.

2. The channel's hidden.

3. I listed the channel like 2 times.

Problem (if there was one) solved.

I hate whatever music this is, I never ever heard of it. How come the enemy sprites are changing, you should just make those two sprites loop instead of replacing all of the frames.(well if your trying to make it look just like that.)

Jman said:
I hate whatever music this is, I never ever heard of it. How come the enemy sprites are changing, you should just make those two sprites loop instead of replacing all of the frames.(well if your trying to make it look just like that.)

The sprites loop because I'm working on the animation still. The music you don't have to like, v1.0 will have a seperate version without music if that's really what you want.

Tapika the fox said:
I'm not allowed on mIRC.

Hm... well, that's a problem. Maybe tell your parents why you're going on real quick to get it, then sign off of it when it's done.

It's a bad idea because:

1. Why give something out when alot of people can't get it?

2. What the above one says.

Chaos said:
It's a bad idea because:

1. Why give something out when alot of people can't get it?

2. What the above one says.

You can't "not get" it. Unless you're running DOS or something (which, if you are, get a new computer), everyone has IRC capabilities.

srb20051jg0.png

AFALL #1

srb20052fy7.png

AFALL #2

srb20053ip3.png

AFALL #3

Well... At least the factory level is completable.

Akuma TH said:
The second pic looks like a house.

Your house has acid in it? O_o

That level looks nice, but it needs more enemies and gimmicks, not just switches. >_>

Chaos said:
Akuma TH said:
The second pic looks like a house.

Your house has acid in it? O_o

That level looks nice, but it needs more enemies and gimmicks, not just switches. >_>

I know. The one section's gonna be like THZ2 with the laser, and there'll be many more enemies.

I honestly do not see the point in not releasing the wad over both IRC or PM, or better yet, the forum itself.

Can you answer this question?
Why do you insist on not releasing this on the forum? And what good would it benefit you, or anyone else?

Had it, killed it before the expiration date, didn't use it very well, couldn't connect to channels the right way, only got to #srb2fun through a link on SRB2 Wiki.

.....Need I say more?

You can still use mIRC after the expiration date.

it just flashes a screen in which the button is disabled for a few seconds after expiration...

Also, why the hell CAN'T you get on IRC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back