SRB2 Funky screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the console being in the way.... i just recently learned how to take snapshots... but i guess its funnier with the messages on it....
I ws having fun playing with the snowmen in sacity and i was messing around with them....

This was when a friend of mine was flying with the snowman..

this is how the jumping snowman looks from the roof

while playing with the snowmen, i got crushed by one and got stuck in the air

and again, sorry about the console........
^_^ and i like playing with the snowmen

RgxSuperSonic, to get rid of the console, type in:

BIND x SCREENSHOT (Replacing X with the key you are binding it to)

Press that button, and a screenshot will save.

OpenGL users will like this:

srb20025ro9.png

GCFreak said:

srb20025ro9.png

Argh... Too bad I'll probably never get there. Vulcan Forge and Silver Caverns together took 15 of my 20 lives. And Sunken Base (?) zone isn't exactly easy.

Yes, yes, I know. I suck.

And being an OGL user, I do have to say, that is purty.

Twilight in Zero said:
GCFreak said:

srb20025ro9.png

Argh... Too bad I'll probably never get there. Vulcan Forge and Silver Caverns together took 15 of my 20 lives. And Sunken Base (?) zone isn't exactly easy.

Yes, yes, I know. I suck.

And being an OGL user, I do have to say, that is purty.

Silly, that is not Mystic Realm. That is MY mod, not Mystic's. (HINT HINT: Sunken Base. It's Sunken Plant Zone.)

I wouldn't know. I've never been to the part that's supposed to have the rainbow floors. (Prismatic Angel Zone, isn't it?) :P

Sunken Plant Zone... Thanks.

EDIT: By the way, your mod looks nice.

H'okay, so I have some funky shots of my own, and a little discovery for those who didn't know about this trick. It seems pretty easy to figure out, but maybe some of you just haven't bothered thinking about it.

I was toying around in 1.09.3, and decided I would try to go super with the character wads. Well, for some reason, all of them worked. Some worked better than others (Tails Doll O_o). The ones that most likely weren't supposed to work, though, gave me a friendly little message: "SSN was here." When the character drops to the ground, the message is gone, and all that's left is, well, nothing.

However, since spin attacks were added to super forms, I decided I would just jump. After all, it's just the normal sprite's jump colored yellow.

Super Amy = yellow dress?
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room17/445694/Pics/srb20001.png

Super Mario (ah ha ha) too.
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room17/445694/Pics/srb20002.png

Then I got to thinking... SRB2JTE's Super Shadow is the exact same kind of cheating! All Super Shadow is there is just rapid color switching with a speed increase! So I got to thinking... What if I could trick SRB2JTE into thinking someone else was Shadow, and thus, give him/her/it all his abilities? I downloaded XWE, and my first time using it, I did something (that I think is) really cool!

...Lo and behold... Super Amy!
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room17/445694/Pics/srb20002.jpg
...with Chaos Control!
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room17/445694/Pics/srb20003.jpg

I copied over all of Shadow's little number attributes just to be safe, and it turned her dress black by default, but she looks cooler that way. It made her not suck too, so I was fine with that. I tried it with Senya, but all she got was new abilities and Shadow's stuff, because you can't change her color. I'm probably gonna try it with Senku later even though he has a super form. I also might try Nitemare later, but I couldn't use him normally anyways. So I might fix him in the process. Maybe.

Mario, however, was a success. Super Mario (ah ha ha)!
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room17/445694/Pics/srb20004.jpg
Also with Chaos Control!
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room17/445694/Pics/srb20006.jpg

It's funny to watch Mario skate dash. :P

Seems like a lot to post in a funky screenshot thread, though. Think I should move this part over to a new thread in Editing?

Picture removed becase people thought it was perverted.

It WAS not.

Eggman Vs Bowser was beter any way.

Twilight in Zero said:
I wouldn't know. I've never been to the part that's supposed to have the rainbow floors. (Prismatic Angel Zone, isn't it?) :P

Sunken Plant Zone... Thanks.

EDIT: By the way, your mod looks nice.

H'okay, so I have some funky shots of my own, and a little discovery for those who didn't know about this trick. It seems pretty easy to figure out, but maybe some of you just haven't bothered thinking about it.

I was toying around in 1.09.3, and decided I would try to go super with the character wads. Well, for some reason, all of them worked. Some worked better than others (Tails Doll O_o). The ones that most likely weren't supposed to work, though, gave me a friendly little message: "SSN was here." When the character drops to the ground, the message is gone, and all that's left is, well, nothing.

you can do the SSN was here trick in 1.09.2.
The first time i saw that i was like WTF?!
Same thing with metal sonic having that 1 and only pose as the
"sonic heroes" metal sonic.

Draykon said:
Twilight in Zero said:

So THAT'S what Chaos Control looks like in OGL mode.
Anyways, I did that once, only I changed around the startcolor so that Amy would flash rather than her dress. She seems to make a better recolored super than Shadow.

That's cool... How'd you do that? Wouldn't it make her dress green?

messing with objectplace mode

uhoh.jpg

Sonic's kicking some Eggman butt, wrestling style
badnicattack.jpg

Seems a badnic is turning against Eggman
ooo.jpg

Ooo chaos emerald

Twilight in Zero said:
Draykon said:
Twilight in Zero said:

So THAT'S what Chaos Control looks like in OGL mode.
Anyways, I did that once, only I changed around the startcolor so that Amy would flash rather than her dress. She seems to make a better recolored super than Shadow.

That's cool... How'd you do that? Wouldn't it make her dress green?

I just changed the startcolor to make it replace pink with the selected color rather than green. And yes, as a result her dress was green and her fur turned a different shade of pink. Although combined with a pallete WAD I've heard of it would look a bit better.

I'm sure no one feels like going by hand and changing all her green pixels to red ones. Any way to simplify that process?

If the startcolor was that pink of hers, wouldn't one be able to just leave her color at default, and she'd be the right pink?

I took a video last night. I didn't get to Mario because I was too tired. He's too tiny to show up right anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw0FZvpOw4s

Wow... thats good, i dont know how you got that chaos control thing like that, but it was COOL :)

I play in OGL. At 1024x768, too. It lets me use aspect-wrong resolutions. :P

As for Chaos Control... Well, it's in SRB2JTE, and it thinks that she's Shadow. So it gave her all of his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back