• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

srb2 final

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said what, not when. :P

"What is done" is a better way to answer this question! :D

Or "what isn't done"...

Supposing that slopes get complete some day, it's difficult to think about something that is missing in SRB2... STJr made almost everything that is possible with a raycasting engine... They really made the most featured raycasting engine over the world... No kidding...

Nope, I think I recall seeing people making ray-casting engines that look like they're on level with at LEAST UnrealEngine2, if not Source or DOOM 3's.

Then again, the "raycasting" mentioned for the videos may have just been some fancy reflection tricks. I dunno.

Can't they at least say how far they are away from finishing the game? Just to see their progress? :?

And to think I actually believed this question would give me more information on when the final version would be completed!Grr! :x

Andy said:
And to think I actually believed this question would give me more information on when the final version would be completed!Grr! :x

you are a bigger n@@b than i was when i started

shadowsfollower said:
Andy said:

you are a bigger n@@b than i was when i started

lol your stupid youre nothing but a natatb cuz' catipal letterz are stupid

Seriously, ShadowsFollower, this guy has nothing at all on you. Remember when you thought SRB2 was a virus?

You said:
I downloaded sonic robo blast 2 and it killed my computer!!!

It is nothing but a big virus!!!!!

Beware the virus!!!!!!!!

...and that time you got all Shadow nazi?

You said:
How dare you!

Shadow is the ultimate!! Sonic has been the star long enough! That stupid goody two shoes was boring anyway! Shadow is the best!!!

All hail Shadow!!!

You said:
Bigboi said:
Stop flaming, or I'll do something about it personally.

You shut up!

I am tired of people not giving shadow the respect he deserves!

And this little gem :

You said:
Mystic said:
]Guys, honestly, Shadow is the most unoriginal idea SEGA has had in years. He should have stayed dead after the ending of SA2.

Damned fanboys...

How could you Mystic!?!?!?

And i thought you were cool..

I'm surprised you weren't banned for this one.

You said:
TailsDoll said:
Quote:
ok, 1. i apologized to youbig, why do you still hate me?

It's so obvious. coughShadowfanboycough.

AM I RIGHT?

Edit:

3. ah screw it, i was hoping i would make it to 1.1 but i can't i am off the irc, i have no way to setup a netgame, everyone hates me, whats the point of staying here? i'll just go away from sonic and turn into one of those stupid muscleheads who play "M" onky games and loo at p*rn, or i could just kill my sorry self...

What's this? A pledge for sympathy? Again, you make me sick.

screw you

Note the grammar in the quote starting with "3. ah screw it".

Seriously, he doesn't have a THING on you.

I suggest a preventive lock, this topic will come into a flamewar, and I already had enough flamewars for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back